Thread: Fiction: Just a Joke
View Single Post
Old 03-30-2017, 05:19 PM   #1
naked_lego
Distinguished Member

Post Just a Joke

I haven't written anything in a long time. This story just kinda came to me while I was playing Mario Kart with my sister. The story is entirely Fiction but I really did see a terrible Mario Kart player and if you have ever played the game online it is kinda hard to get a score below the starting value.

Note: I have finished 4 chapters of this story already. I haven't written anything more of it since starting it 5 months ago. It may not continue. Feedback and ideas are welcome. I am not looking for praise about it but it may help me get back to writing it.

Chapter 1

"Cameron Cameron Cameron!" Bay yelled from the living room. "It's starting!"
Cameron run in and jumps, twisting and spinning in the air, landing in an awkward position. He wiggles and flails, scrambling to his feel. "Whoa... that player sucks!"
"Who?" Bay questions.
"That one... RayBoy. With 857 points."
"Haha yeah you start with a thousand."
The air became quite. As they watched as the racers finished and with no surprise RayBoy finished last place and lost more points. gal picked random as the race choices appeared on the screen. Everyone else chose Sweet Sweet Candy; consequently that was the race the randomization picked. As the screen faded to black Cameron joked. "Who ever finishes behind RayBoy, should have to run naked to the end of the street"
Bay laughed nervously "Seriously... Who is that terrible?"
"Riiight?" Cameron added. knowing that both him and his sister were just about average at Mario Kart. Getting points even if you happened to get 7th or 8h place. Even 9th gave you no points when the race was full.

The race ended.
"Gosh that was the worst!" Cameron Stated "Guess I should streak down the street huh?" Turning to look at Cameron
"I think you should" Bay looked at Cameron and started to laugh. Cameron joined in the laughing but with a nervousness in his tone. Then they both went silent and waited for the next race to start. An hour or so goes by and they decide to quit. Separating and going to their own rooms.

Night falls upon the house and with it brings dinner time. Cameron and Bay emerge from their rooms and decide to make Mac and Cheese and watch TV while they eat. The bowls become empty and the show comes to an end. Now a sink full of dishes is left in there place. Both being kinda lazy as the sink has more dishes then just for tonight. They separate once more into their rooms.

A knock brings Cameron out of his mindless gaming trance. "Come in."
Bay enters the room. Not how she was dressed earlier in the day. She is wearing a sweater and sweat pants. Which isn't the normal around this time of year.
"Going somewhere?" Cameron questioned noticing her outfit change.
"Yes, we are going on a walk..." she hesitated "and you're overdressed."
Cameron knew exactly what she meant. "That was just a joke. You aren't serious." He stated.
"I am serious. And this is going to be fun!" the cute little smile formed on her face revealing and hint of teeth.
A stillness fell down around them. Both just looking at each other. He at her wondering if she is joking; and Her at him showing that she she isn't going to budge. The moment stretched on but time doesn't pass. The two are locked in a staring contest.

Cameron blinks first "alright, I will do this." His tone becomes firm. "We won't have any record of it so I want you to leave your phone and any camera here."
"That is fair. I didn't even think of bringing my camera" She said while throwing her phone on Cameron's bed.
Neither of them are sure of what was going to happen next. They both knew what had to happen but they were waiting for the other to make the first move.

"Let's go outside and then you can get undressed and I'll hold your cloths while we walk to Ms. Perch's house." Bay said.
"All the way to Ms. Perch's?" Cameron replied, knowing he heard her correctly. "Her House is over a mile away."
"Yes, and she is all the way at the end of our street. That is what you said when you said the bet. We would have to run naked to the end of the street." Bay countered, catching Cameron in a truth with his own words. He has nothing left to say, and turns back to his computer and closed out of his game. Stood up and motioned Bay out of the room. They walked through the house. Both noticeably silent again. The slapping of Cameron's bare feet on the tile going through the kitchen mixed with the scuffing from Bay's slippers. Only quiet for a moment as they move from the tile to the long carpet covering the entry way. The doorknob turns and the door opens almost by its self. The breeze moves across Bay and then to Cameron. Bring the faint smell of perfume. Barely noticeable but distinct, Cameron has smelt it before. It is the smell Bay uses. Left over from her earlier outing probably.
"Alright" Bay said, spinning around to face Cameron. "Strip down and give me your clothes."

Cameron still dazed by the whole situation he got himself into. He only paused a second then pulled off his shirt. Not really in shape but slim. Only a slight defining on his total upper body. Although Cameron didn't really care much for working out. As with muscles he also doesn't have very much hair. He likes to keep everything shaved. Now he starts to take off his pants. Slower then the shirt but there is no use dragging it out. He isn't going to back out now. Pushing down the waistband far enough then gravity pulls them the rest of the way. All the eyes go to the one place normal forbidden to look at in decent company. To Bay's surprise Cameron wasn't wearing any underwear. Unable

Cameron's penis slowly rises as the blood rushes to it. "Hey can we get started?" He manages to get out. "It is kinda cold out here."
"Uhh... Yeah. let's go." Bay breaks herself from starring and starts to walk with her brother.

The moon isn't full but it illuminates the area around them well enough to see. The two just walk side by side each other with just their thoughts. With the lateness of the walk it is highly doubtful that anyone would actually be on the road. Which is kind of the purpose at walking at this time. Other then that the street doesn't have that many houses. Bay and Cameron are renting a house way out of town because it is cheaper. Even combining their income they are still a low income household.

"Cold, huh?" Bay speaks up "I can tell."
"Oh, can you now?" sarcastically remarked. "You would know. You haven't been able to stop looking at it."
"Hey, it isn't every day that you see your brother and his nakedness walking down the street" She smirks.
"Well don't get used to it."
"So you aren't enjoying yourself?"
"I'm not- not enjoying it. It is fun and would be better if it was warmer."
"Okay, it is just" she hesitated. "you aren't erect anymore..." Fading out of her sentence. As she starts to think of something else.
"Well, the initial excitement wore off, so... yeah."
"Okay, Well we are close enough. Do you want to just turn back now?"
Thinking about it for a moment, other then being cold he doesn't have any reason to. "No, I'm okay. I want to do the full trip."

They reached the end, stopping and looking around like something was supposed to be here.
"If only we could have taken a picture to document the trip." Bay joked, knowing a picture probably would have been awkward. She then remembered they had pictures of the two of them as children naked in the tub together and various other baby pictures. When does it start to become weird to be naked around your family? Not that she really has a longing to be naked but it was just a thought.

"Bay." Cameron says in a quiet tone but his voice sounded like he was yelling. A car rounded the corner only 100 yards away. The opportunity for it to turn left or right came and when. It just continued straight at them. Cameron turned to look at Bay who had vanished into the night. What does she have to be scared of, she isn't naked in the middle of the road. His feet stuck where they are. The car stopped in front of Cameron, headlights pointing right at him. Cameron is just hoping it isn't a cop.

The car starts to move slowly towards him, and stops with the driver window right next to his face. He knows it isn't a cop because the car is red. It looks familiar too. The window starts to slide down and he knows who it is, Ms. Perch.

"Well what do we have here?" Ms. Perch raises her eyebrow, slightly leaning out the window and glances up and down at the fully naked young adult in front of her. The moonlight casting the slightest shadow around Cameron. emphasizing his torso and sex area.
"Yes, ma'am?" He replied and without making any sense. The words are only barely break the air. As hard as Cameron tried this is what he could get out.
"Ma'am?" she questioned and only a slight irritation could be detected in her voice
Cameron said nothing. Blankly staring at Ms. Perch. Almost holding his breath.
"Never mind. Come by my house in the next few days. You can make up to me by helping me around the house."
Cameron nods and the encounter ends as she drives the rest of the way past Cameron. Pulling straight into her driveway at the end of the cul-de-sac and into her garage. The red lights get cut off by the garage door. The rumble of the garage stops and the night becomes silent.

Bay, stands up from the bushes she was hiding in just off the road. Walking up next to her brother. "What do you think she is going to have you do?"
Like in slow motion Cameron looks at his sister. A wave of anger washes over him but he can't manage to say anything. Still speechless from the past few minutes. Angry that she left him there and took his clothes. Left him standing there to be embarrassed and took his clothes. Although thinking back to the moment started to arouse him. The thought that another person saw him and he couldn't do anything about it.

Bay glanced down "Hey you got it back!" and staring at it like she hasn't seen it before.
"Uh can we get back home now? I'm still cold and also I don't want to be seen again."
"Alright" Still staring until Cameron starts to walk away, following immediately after.

Photography, Body Writing/Art, Clothing Control, Edging, Denial, Diapers (wearing & wetting)
Pee Holding, Butt Plugs, Semi-Public, Nudity, Bondage, Ice, mild spankings

Limits:
Permanent, Most Pain, Social Suicide, Family, Illegal, Body Waste, curse words

Likes & Limits explained
naked_lego is offline   Reply With Quote