View Single Post
Old 03-27-2017, 12:40 PM   #15
Lizzy97
Distinguished Member

Some would you rather, because I think they are interesting:

Would you rather be able to give the worlds best oral sex but never get any, or be able to get but never to give at all?
This is a tough one but I'll choose to be the best at giving
Would you rather be completely denied for a month with no sign of orgasm at all but every night you spend an hour sexy-time with your boyfriend, or for a month he will fuck you every day until you orgasm multiple times a day
I would let him fuck me every night and make me cum multiple times
Would you rather do a long striptease in a club to naked while you are wearing a mask (you wont be known who you are) or rather do a striptease online but with showing face (and probably 50% they will take pictures of you and who knows if they upload it somewhere)
do a long striptease in a club
Would you rather have the superpower to make anybody orgasm right when you want anybody, anywhere, anytime or the ability to read others mind
Make anybody orgasm anywhere and anytime, I would have way to much fun with that
Would you rather have your mouth, ass, pussy or hands used for a whole year? Whatever you choose you can only satisfy your partner what you have chosen
I would choose my pussy, that way I can get pleasure as well.

Likes: edging, teasing, multiple orgasms, anal, cum eating, dares
Dislikes: bondage, heavy anal, doing cbt, denial, pain
Limits: public, family, pee/scat, pics, heavy pain (this includes anything like clit/tit torture)
my toys: hand cuffs, nipple clamps, butt plug, magic wand, medium dildo and a vibrator

AMA
Get dared by me (ban list of my dare thread)
Lizzy97 is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Lizzy97 for this post: