View Single Post
Old 03-18-2017, 01:51 PM   #62
slaveboy28

Default Becoming slave A and losing control of my useless little genitals XXXV

Dear getDare users,

thank you for following my blog and thank you for any potential comments and remarks. Today’s blog is another “My full day of control” update.

Yes, Sir allowed me to have another very full day and I must admit this time I got even more excited. But not because of the tasks, but because it meant I will spend a whole day together with my Sir. I miss him so much and I was so happy when I heard his voice again yesterday. Thank you Sir.

I so hope I will do good today. I always want to give Sir my best and today I think it will mostly be a huge test for my nipples and my brain again - yes, destiny decided on another two for me very hard tasks. Who knows, perhaps you will become a part of them? But more on this when I get to them.

Writing this I have already woken up, immediately put on my nipple clamps that will stay on for a whole day (!) and edged as I do every morning - this gets harder every single day and it keeps me in a state of growing horniness. But I know Sir likes me this way, I know how much he likes me horny, constantly reminded “it” belongs to him and he can do with “it” whatever he pleases. He can make “it” spunk or just begging for a touch. I can not object as he knows better than me. And this is how I once again reached 14 days of chastity. But I think this will go on for quite some time. Even the dice denied me a chance to spunk…

I also had my morning pee and I do have my collar on and my toe and finger nails varnished in a slutty red. The markings are also on - Fucked Master’s property and my slave number. Yes, dear readers. I am now a registered slave. Thank you Sir.

After my morning edge I immediately put on my very special black panties. They are so special because I can still find stains of Sir’s spunk on them and this just makes me feel so hot, horny and wanted. The panties also always remind me what a gift Sir’s spunk is. I so need to taste it again. The panties were followed by my tight new jeans (thank you Sir for making me loose weight, it was not an easy thing to do Sir but I am really happy Sir I made it. And I do hope you find me more attractive now Sir, more fuckable for your amazing hard cock Sir) and socks. What a strange feeling not to be naked at home. It almost feels a bit wrong.

Before my tasks began and Sir arrived home I had a little bit of “free” time that was used per Sir”s special order - I again licked my toilet clean. It was not the most pleasant feeling but I just imagined I am doing this for him, I imagined he would soon come home and find it shining and this made everything much easier. It actually made it a very good chore.

A short summary of my “lucky” rolls:

MY full day of control - slave A

What you wear for morning exercises: Naked but marked "Sirs Cocksucking Slut".
Morning Exercises: 60 star jumps.
When will you do the morning exercise: Before Bed, at the end of the day.
What to eat - Breakfast: Whatever you wish - yogurt with fruits
How to eat breakfast: From a bowl on the floor, no using hands.
What to eat - Lunch: Nothing, you go hungry.
What to eat - Dinner: Plain raw vegetables.
How to eat dinner: Sitting at a table.
Shower: No shower.
Underwear: Up to you - special black panties
Top: Naked but nipple clamped.
Bottoms: New tight jeans.
Feet: Normal shoes and socks.
How to go to the bathroom to pee, or poo, when allowed: Toilet as normal for a slave, alternate humping and hovering.
How many tasks must you do today: 8 Tasks.
Bed clothing: Swimsuit.
Where to sleep: Bed lying upside-down (with just a cover).
Time to go to bed: 10pm.

Tasks:

1. Use a stiff brush and give each of the following areas 3 minutes of solid scrubbing: left ass cheek, right ass cheek, left nipple, right nipple, balls/dick

2. - Cover your ball sack in pegs, again, twist and pull on them for 20 minutes, removing and replacing them at a 90 degree angle every 5 minutes

3 - Grab a hairbrush, you are to give 15 swats to each of the following areas: left ass cheek, right ass cheek, left breast, right breast, balls. Then turn the brush over and do it again with the bristle side.

4 - Take some liquid soap, open your piss slit and drop 3 drips down inside and wait.

5 - Act as an animal for a minimum of 1 hour, you may not stand, use the furniture, or even talk during this period.

6 - Post an ad (for one day) begging for a Master/Mistress (I know you already have one), you have 12 hours to decide who to choose, they will be able to use you for 14 Days however they wish (within your limits).

7 - Create a thread on Getdare that asks people to use you for an hour, as they see fit, as a slave boy. (Thread open for 5 days)

8 - Cover your body in degrading words, head to toe, then take pictures or show me.

But before I could actually start with my tasks I needed to wait for Sir who was already looking forward to seeing me eat my healthy breakfast from a bowl on the floor, no using hands. Everything was prepared and I used the time left to write this blog update.

Huh… Sir is online…. “smiles”

There was no time for me to think, Sir immediately wanted to see me eat my breakfast and it was quite a struggle. It is very humiliating to eat from a bowl and I am sure I made a pretty big mess out of myself. But I tried to lap it all up as best as I could. There was just a bit left on the bottom and Sir wanted nothing to be wasted so I filled my bowl with water and just lapped up what remained at the bottom.

Breakfast was thus sorted (I was allowed to clean my face with my hands and lick them clean, huh, thank you Sir) and it was time for the painful tasks. Each one does not seem very painful but I had to do them all at once, with only a short kneeling corner time break and at the end I was really waiting so hard for them to be over. I was sweating as hell, perhaps more than ever before and must have looked completely pathetic - sweating, counting the strokes, thanking Sir as my bottom and my nipples became more and more sensitive, more and more pink. Especially the nipples and the clamps were not making things any easier. I got what fate decided and I can only hope Sir got the desired level of pink on my bum and at least some pleasure from my self torture. I tried so hard not to hold myself back, really please him but it is in no way comparable with his strong, dominant hands. But I know the markings on my bum will remind me of my position as a slave for a few more days. And I am somehow glad I have them, glad that they make me sit with caution and glad they show my bum just like it should be. Glowing and bruised.

Luckily at least the liquid soap really did not have the desired effect and I could spend my hour acting as a puppy a bit more relaxed. Well just a bit more as it was another very emotionally hard hour. Only a few times did Sir say something and being stuck with a ball, a sneaker and some slippers was very far from fun. It made me feel very bad and I tried so hard to get Sir’s attention - yes, even barking, making silly sounds, chewing on the slippers, playing go fetch, sniffing around, wiggling my bum… But like I already wrote the last time I simply got extremely bored at the end, unwanted, lonely, almost a bit angry. Nothing really helped and I was the happiest person (yes person, not a puppy) when the time was over. How do puppies do it? I would be one very demanding puppy, I must admit. The personal contact with my Master almost put my mind to an ease. But just very briefly. It was time for the most challenging two tasks of the day - yes for me they are worse than any pain.

6 - Post an ad (for one day) begging for a Master/Mistress (I know you already have one), you have 12 hours to decide who to choose, they will be able to use you for 14 Days however they wish (within your limits).

7 - Create a thread on Getdare that asks people to use you for an hour, as they see fit, as a slave boy. (Thread open for 5 days)

I have already done task 6 once before and being completely honest, luckily, there was no reply - I felt good I am an unwanted boy. I felt good my Master “was stuck with me”. But I know this is probably wrong way of thinking. I know Sir would like to have a boy he can be proud of. This time the stakes were even higher - become someone else’s slave for two weeks?!?!. And of course no excuses, no shortcuts. The add must be good and so does the thread on getDare. The same questions were in my head like the last time: What to think about this task? Will anyone apply? If so, who should I choose? Will I disappoint my Master? And again only questions without any proper answers. Apart from one. I should again do my best for Sir and do as told. Sir knows best. After a long emotional struggle I wrote this add: http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=295384

After posting it I was allowed to pee (recycle everything) and proceed with my next task. I must admit I do not completely imagine how this will work but I tended to do perhaps a bit more daring thread. Nothing very special but something what could first of all help me become a better slave for Sir. To learn something from this challenging task in order to make Sir happy. If there are replies I hope the readers see this intention and not take the post as seeking attention or plain dares.

At the end this was posted: http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=295402

I was so frightened when I posted the above message. I really am not looking forward to potential cam requests. I am afraid I will not be able to oblige and this is just something so extreme at the moment for me and I really think … well it takes time to trust people especially because I am not the one who would enjoy showing myself on cam - even without a face. But I do not want to go in a complete state of panic just yet - I am hoping … no …. I know my Sir understands this and will act appropriately if needed. This .. I can not even completely write about this .. We will see what happens. I may be a slave but I do not want to be a cam slut. Never. It simply is a huge test for me. But deep down I know the right answer is to trust Sir.

After this task I had my simple dinner and then started the last task. I covered my body with as many degrading words as possible. Another very humiliating and demeaning experience. I think the most difficult and painful one for this day. To some it may sound simple, nothing special but for me it was another point reached. Sir saw me and it was hard to fully grasp he really will understand all this. I knew he would but a part of my brain still had difficulties. I can not hide this and Sir also immediately felt it. How torn and emotionally involved I am. But he did a very important thing, one I can write about it now after a conversation - after care we had. He told me to remove the word looser. I am not a looser and I am grateful that Sir reminded me of this. I am on my journey and I may be a lot of things but I am not a looser. So this word was removed and will never be put on me again. Never.

Before publishing this and doing my exercise and corner time I can only say that today’s Full day of slavery was for me much harder than the first one. It was so extremely emotionally intense and it also involved a lot of pain. I now feel utterly wasted but I am still extremely happy I spent it with Sir. I tried very hard for Sir and I believe I did good. Currently I am just so overwhelmed about everything that has happened today. And I think it will stay with me for a few more days. I always have a very hard time writing about emotional exhaustion and the deeper I go the more I understand the importance of aftercare and the more I discover what is like being a slave the more I know that this is a constant mental struggle. One that can only be done with a special and understanding Master as my Sir. Thank you Sir.

Excuse me dear readers, but this is as much as I can write today… I simply need a good sleep and a break.
slaveboy28 is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to slaveboy28 for this post: