Thread: Five Locks Dare
View Single Post
Old 02-26-2017, 01:21 PM   #3
[email protected]
Distinguished Member

Post Another story

I think this dare is too public for most folks. It did remind me of another story, written as a true story. You might use this summary to do something like it yourself and/or modify for another dare thread.

The man of this adventure lived on a farm. It was not that public but had some chance in some places to be seen, maybe by neighbors. The goal was to take a long l
almost naked walk.

He started with a large number of locks and keys (I think 12 to 20), with a reasonably strong box for each set. All of sets looked alike. He placed a key to the house in the lining of his boot. If needed he could ruin the expensive boot with a knife to end early. He set the first lock aside to be used on a shackle to keep the boot on his foot. Then that key went in the first box and locked with the next lock. The key to that was locked in the next box, and so on. He was left with one key and a number of identical locked boxes that must be opened in order to get the boot key then the house key. The day before the adventure he screwed each of the boxes at random about the farm to fence posts, buildings, and trees.

The next morning he placed a water bottles and some camping food to eat outside. Then taking the last key, locked his naked(but lock booted) self out of house. It occured to me that he may have left the water bottles at each box and some jerkey inside each box. He then would be searching for his food and his liberty.

He did not know the location of the box that his current key would open. He had to try one by one until he found it. Then having the next key continue on to the next and so on. An early mistake was made when he lost track of what boxes had been opened. So he sometimes ventured to an open box. It took all day and into the night to get inside his home.

There may have been some close calls with cars going by a box in the fence by the road. Or maybe it was on his mailbox. I don't remember it all the well.

I don't recall anything about sunburn. But that may be poor memory. Even if it was fiction. The plan is workable. It may be worth a try with a few sets of boxes/locks/keys. Try it clothed, partially clothed, or in drag first to see how it goes.
dave47630@yahoo.com is offline   Reply With Quote