View Single Post
Old 02-26-2017, 08:47 AM   #8
iHudson

Quote:
Originally Posted by harddump View Post
Sounds fine to clitfart, just the report on this thread will do.
I am really sorry for the very delayed report but as you can see from my punishment thread i have been neglecting this site for a very long time!!

So. First i went on henna tattoo hunting and the first four or five studios didn't agree to tattoo my dick. Then i found a pretty girl sitting alone in one street studio and I approached her. Then I told her that i have a really weird request, that she can use me however she wants for the day is she tattoo my dick. She agreed without a second thought. She admitted that she is in bdsm too and she actually have very fetish: I worship her feet, ass and tits; she peed on me and i drank some pee directly from her pussy; i have eaten out her pussy until she didn't get 10 orgasms and I can't remember the other things that she made me do( abd all this happening behind the studio in the middle of a really crowded street. Then i told her about my dare and she agreed to "tattoo" my penis with real gun but not using any ink. After that she rode me until i came inside her pussy and made me suck it clean. It really was very humiliating experience however I REALLY enjoyed it.

My loves,likes,dislikes,limits
PM Dares

Kik group:A year in Denial
iHudson is offline   Reply With Quote