View Single Post
Old 02-25-2017, 07:06 AM   #6
harddump
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnpaul View Post
Also, providing pressure or stimulation on the prostate area can help
I've taken your advise and tried it again.

I progressed through the steps until my belly was once again bloated and will power was the only obstacle to my bladder's release.

Lubed with spit, I inserted my middle finger up my ass and I was immediately assaulted with an intense, almost burning sensation as my stretched-out bladder tried to compress itself. I panicked and pulled the finger out, which caused an even stronger version of this. I really believed I would lose control then, but somehow there was no leakage. Nevertheless encouraged by these signs, I was going to proceed with a more thorough prostate stimulation, but there was something else I wanted to test...

One of the ways I thought I cold cause myself involuntary incontinence was CBT—namely to whack my testicles with an implement. Waddling precariously across the timber floor I retrieved a ping pong bat, bent over with wide legs and paddled my balls as hard as I could. As I flinched, I felt the same intense desperation but it still was not enough—though I wasn't done yet. I used a leather belt this time, folded in half, and the strike landed squarely on my right nut. Both the pain inflicted to the genital and the burning bladder compression should have been enough to force me to create a puddle beneath. Instead, what happened was that I just continued to suffer the pain and the pressure, only to be denied relief by my own brain refusing to send the right signal without the consent of the conscious mind. I was disappointed with this result but only because I was denied the fun of self-inflicted indignity, not because I seemingly proved to have strong bladder control.

I decided to go back to ass fingering and, reaching from the front, eased two fingers into my rectum, wiggling them about to locate prostate. As I began pressing on the male g-spot (with a very full bladder) heat spread through my crotch all the way to the tip of my penis and it started to feel as though I was actually peeing. I hadn't. Not game over yet, not quite. I changed from massaging to finger fucking in and out—all the way in, and all the way out. I quickly discovered that it was the pulling out motion that caused the strongest contractions. Finally, on one of the pull-outs my anus stayed pushed out like I was pooping and I started leaking, at last. Pissing myself was an amusing entertainment, but the release was long and frankly quite painful. My bladder would only leak with a fairly low-pressure stream, and the feeling of utter fullness and desperation persisted even as I pissed for more that 30 seconds continuously. Having had enough, I pinched my foreskin shut (to minimize the mess) and hurried outside to finish peeing. Standing on the grass, I now pushed hard to experience a most satisfying emptying of my challenged bladder.
harddump is offline   Reply With Quote