View Single Post
Old 02-24-2017, 06:21 PM   #5
Johnpaul

Quote:
Originally Posted by harddump View Post
I’m happy to report that I’ve completed the steps and I have successfully wet myself.

After an hour had passed since beginning Step Three my belly was inflated like a balloon and I was feeling tremendous pressure, but like my past attempts I could still keep holding. At this point I could have easily done any of the things suggested in Step Four, but this time I really wanted to make myself lose control so I kept on doing Step Three.

I was reclining completely naked on a sofa, legs spread wide, with a few extra glasses of water prepared within reach. To keep from pinching my dick or anything like that if and when I start to leak, I placed my hands up and behind my head, and just waited. A number of times came a pulsing feeling of intense urgency to piss, and I focused on relaxing as much as possible when this happened, but still the dam had not burst. However, that feeling was getting more intense every time it came around, which was encouraging and exciting.

It finally happened at 2hrs 13mins into Step Three—I truly lost control and pissed myself. It was not the out-of-control squirting hose effect I was secretly hoping for, but at least I did not let it happen, it happened by itself. I felt the intense desperation again, and this time it did not subside. The moment I knew I had lost control I looked down to see a very gentle stream coming out of my dick, cascading down my right inner thigh. I was determined not interfere with the process, so I focused on staying relaxed. For a moment I thought I was going to be disappointed as the stream seemed to weaken, but my bladder pulsed by itself again, reenforcing the stream’s pressure and continuing to make it stronger.

After watching myself leak in this way for a few moments longer, I was satisfied and decided to take back control and stop piss, which I could without trouble. I nursed my still extremely full bladder out to the backyard and pissed for I guess close to a full minute. It’s been about 30 minutes since then and my bladder is feeling full again, even though I haven’t had any more drinks.

For my next try, I think I really want to try and have an “accident” by doing something that would not only make holding more difficult but actually make me fail utterly, in one instant—something sudden. I am leaning toward spanking or CBT… If you read this report and have ideas on making me piss myself uncontrollably, I’d be willing to try some out.
Glad to hear it went well. The feeling it gives is slightly different than just drinking lots of water and you'll even feel the effects for a bit afterwards as your body has to slow down its momentum again.

Aside from my suggestions, I don't really have any special ways to help coax it out. A lot of it is mental. Any movement and bending can cause differences in pressure that can cause the urge to increase. Also, providing pressure or stimulation on the prostate area can help
Johnpaul is offline   Reply With Quote