View Single Post
Old 02-24-2017, 04:38 PM   #77
hot_nick20

1. Well, that entirely depends on who the other person is. But if it can be any random person i suppose i'd rather do the teasing myself.

2. When you say cum, do you mean orgasm or just ejaculate ? it you mean orgasm, then i'd rather swallow everytime i cum, if you mean just ejaculate, then i'd rather only cum once a year.

3. Oral.

4. Well, that's a tough one. Noone ever wants to fuck me apparently, so option 2 isn't really an ption at all for me So option 1, i guess ?

5) Meh, never could understand the fascination some people have with feet. So as worshipping feet sure as hell wouldn't do anything (positive for me), i'd rather have mine worshipped.

Scenario 1) Throatfucked.

6) Wax.

7) Hm ... another tough one. Being tied up and watch, i guess. But both might be fine.

8) My own.

9) Snowball.

10) How many people are there in this group ? Both are somewhat fantasies of mine. If i have to choose, i'd probably choose being fucked.

Scenario 2) Being tied up and made to watch. My limits are limits for a reason.

Love Masturbating in hidden public or semi public

Likes Nothing specific, like to try all sorts of things

Limits Pain (may be okay in a certain range though) , family, other people's stuff (with exceptions), pee/poo (definitly a no-go for me), diapers, bladder control, enemas, stuff that could get me into serious social/legal problems, public pics and pics for complete strangers (though that may vary)
hot_nick20 is offline   Reply With Quote