View Single Post
Old 02-24-2017, 03:14 PM   #187
Jdelt
Distinguished Member

Does anyone actually do these? I've posted a few probes, but no-one ever reports back.

Hmmm...one more try then. Please post if you do this!

So, Junebuggie, and anyone else who is still in, the aliens have abducted you. To simulate the probe, begin by sliding either a dildo or 3 fingers of your hand in your ass while you read these triggers.

The triggers the aliens have implanted in you for the next 24 hours are as follows:

1. Whenever someone thanks you for something, you will refer to that person as "sir" or "ma'am" for the remainder of the conversation.

2. The smell of coffee now makes you irresistibly aroused. Whenever you smell coffee, you must go to the nearest private spot (restroom, etc...) and masturbate either to orgasm or to edge (if you are in denial for another dare.)

3. Your cell phone makes your clothes feel too tight. You may choose to either carry your phone with you, or wear underwear, but not both.

4. Just hearing anyone talk about "aliens" (domestic or intergalactic) causes you intense flashbacks. If you hear anyone talking about aliens, you must fuck your ass for five minutes before the 24 hour period is up.

5. For some reason, your name no longer feels right to you. Every time someone says your name, add it to the count. At the end of the day, you must spank your ass and genitals that many times in order to get back to feeling "normal."

Again, if anyone does this, I would love to hear about it!

Exposed blackmail victims can be found on my kinktalk!

Likes (as Dominant): games, humiliation, impact play, orgasm control/denial, consensual blackmail, Teamviewer, Qustodio, pet play, public, hidden public
Limits: scat, blood, family, social suicide
Jdelt is offline   Reply With Quote