View Single Post
Old 02-19-2017, 12:19 AM   #113
sir sam
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Auryn View Post
I can't believe it but... I did it: 95 minutes - 1 hour 35 minutes...
Please Sir, allow me to post it now.... I'll edit with my report as soon as possible....

Ok, here's my report. It took me ages to write it, and I know it's not so good, but it's my first one and....... ok, I shut up.

Yesterday.....
I saw this thread many times before, but I've never read it. 'Till now.
Never did cornertime before. I'm not interested in that.
And suddenly I think: "How does it feel like? Could I do it?"...
Sure, I can try. But, as I said, I never did it, so I start from the beginning: 5 minutes.
The position is uncomfortable: I have big breasts, and when I stand by the wall my nose remain about 8 cm away... I have to lean forward and bend my neck backward. I don't like it. Nope. Not at all.
After just a minute or so I think: "Why am I doing this?..." If I don't pay attention, breathing is enough to lift off my nose from the wall...
I could stop, right now. Probably I should.
I don't, and the alarm rings when I think I'm just half the way.
Weird.......

Today.....
I want to try again. 15 minutes, this time... can't be that bad.
The position is slightly different: now I touch the wall with my nose and my forehead. Better.
I still don't know why am I doing this. I don't like it. I'd rather spend some time tied to a chair, it would be more fun. After all, I'm not planning on doing the dare, right? I don't need any training.
Why on earth am I still here?... Already ten minutes, right?...
My alarm rings.
Definitely, I suck at estimate time.

And I want to try again. What, is it addictive?...
But I have no time, not now.
Maybe later........

Yep, I'd still like to try again. Perhaps 30 minutes?...
Perhaps.... 95?..............
No no no no.... I'm not thinking what I'm thinking... RIGHT????..... I mean, it would be only my third attempt, I can't....

Maybe I can't, but surely I'm doing it. I go to the bathroom, first - don't want this turn into a desperation dare... Timer... ok, pants down... Let's start.

First thing: I feel stupid. After all, there's no reason why I should do this so - again... Why?
I close my eyes and start to count my breath, but stop after a couple of minutes. Don't know why, but time seems longer, this way. Better let my thoughts run free...
Interesting thing: thinking about writing this report, I realize I'm thinking in english.
I wish I could write my thoughts: I'm absolutely sure I'll forget almost everything.
I try to stay still, but I can't. My skin itches, my shoulders aches, my feet goes a little numb... I have to move a little.
I want to know how much time is already passed, I want to drink some water...... I just want to do something else. It's not that I'm bored... yes, I am, but not exactly... I'm thinking about one thing or another, my mind is busy, so I'm not "bored", but I'm thinking I'm wasting my time. And for what?
Yes. I'm thinking to give up.
My shoulders now hurts, and so my right knee. I have to move my hands from behind my back and rest them on my hips. I'm sorry.
No, I'm annoyed. Where is the "acceptance"?... Definitely, I'm not a slave - nor even a submissive. I want this to end, but I decided to try doing the dare, and now I don't like the idea to fail.
Come on, damn timer... RING!!!....
My feet goes definitely numb, and my left ankle "crack". OUCH!.. It hurts... I have to move it a little, but I manage don't lose my balance so I can continue.
I'm almost done, right?... Er... I did start the timer, right?...
Sigh.
I've had enough. Stop. Now.
Come on, I'm tired. I'm literally yawning.
And then laugh, visualizing the face of an imaginary master at the sight of his supposed mortified slave... yawning. That slave is in troubles. Big troubles.
There's a little "ding" and I almost turn my head to check the timer. But my timer is on vibration, can't be.... I'm not done yet.
Wait... now! The timer!... Did i?.... I can't believe it!....

Ok, my legs and feet are completely stiff and refuse to obey, I can barely walk, I have to sit down, I'm lightheaded...
I'm happy.

I know, I didn't do it well. I moved too much. Still... I did it, somehow. I didn't give up.
Hope this means something.

Was it hard? Yes. The nerves in my shoulders still burns. Boring? Yes and no... a little of both.
I still don't like cornertime (I'll list as a punishment) and yet..... I could try it again.

Thank you, Sir.
Ok,... Wow!!
You did great.
You,... And others,.... please don't excuse yourself for the great contributions you do. You did a great time, you did a great report. Knowing english is your second lenaguage even makes it more impressive but also if english would have been your first language your report would have qualified for being great by great margins.
I appreciate the report, and i am sure all contributors (at least the ones who participated with the really long times) have read it with great attention.

It is brave that you have tried this without having donce cornertime before. It is quite smart to test short stretches before going for the real deal.

You had the same thought that others had during your short training times and also at the beginning of your "real deal". The why,... The concern whether you would make it,.... The thought that you could have done better things,... Calling yourself crazy.

Then in the middle you hade the thought that made me smile. "Wondering where the acceptance is". You did clearly read the other reports and read that in the middle some kind of pleasant "acceptance" phase kicks in. I can really feel how how you were standing there,.. Waiting for the acceptance phase to start, and then "wait a minute,.... That's not fair! I should have that phase! All had! Where is it! It's not fair! I waited for that!"
Anyway.
Yes indeed most people i know get to that phase. My pet has cornertime as a like (for the shorter times) because of that. It allows to "winddown". I cannot say why it did not reach you. Maybe you were expecting it too much. But also, maybe you are just different.
In the final phase you experience the same thing that all of the "longer time participants" experienced. Physical discomfort. Standing for such a long time is clearly something our body would like training for. It becomes a sport-excersize.
I guess this now belongs to this challenge.
No matter how you got through the first hour,... The end will be painfull. Fighting for a place in my signature, for eternal fame in this thread,.... Will be painfull.

So....
Great! Thanks for doing my dare! Thanks for the great report!
You are in my signature.
According to the newly announced rules your name will stay until the 125minutes will be done.

95 minutes has been done..... 100minutes is challenged!
One can claim and reserve the slot for a period of 72 hours.
If you announce i will think of you when you do it.
Suffer for me..........

Proud owner of sweet little pet

Want to read? my pets 2016-awarded story

Last edited by sir sam; 02-19-2017 at 12:28 AM.
The following user says Thank You to sir sam for this post: