View Single Post
Old 02-15-2017, 10:08 AM   #105
[email protected]
Distinguished Member

Thumbs up To Pirahnna

I know some about hypnotism and self hypnotism. The sence of time can, but not always, is distorted. I don't count it aa a cheat. We each cope with the stress in different ways. This was just one of your ways. It was pointed out that I may have wondered into a trance mode without recognising it. So I can't fault you, even if you did it be design.

I fully understand your reluctance to trying it again. Some people have the ability (luxury) of scheduling this kind of appointment easily and some of us don't. But even if you scheduling was not your issue, the preparation before, the riggers of the act, and the emotional and psychological recovery evolved is plenty reason to give pause (or refusal).

I would not worry about the quality of reporting. We gave PM to ask questions should we need additional information. I think that I may have overdone my report in places and nor said enough in others. Yet no one has asked for more. Readers are welcome to ask for more details in PM as well as in thread as far as I am concerned.

You did well. I am glad for you.
dave