View Single Post
Old 02-14-2017, 07:04 AM   #101
kay878
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by [email protected] View Post
Corner time report
I am composing this in a word processor before pasting it into the thread. I could not take notes during, but after. Also I have memories are trickling in as I am typing. Organising them has been some trouble. These are not all in chronilogical order. It has taken longer to write this than actually standing there the 85 minutes.
Before the start I set the timer for 1:26, folded a tissue placed it over my nose secured by my glasses to prevent another oily spot on the wall. I was dressed normally. I had considered being naked or having my pants at my ankles, even reddening by behind. But I did not want that distraction. I wanted to focus on just the corner time. So I started the timer and took my place.
This was absolutely awesome. I also liked your suggestions at the end of waiting a week to let someone new try.

I am trying to wait closer to two hours to push myself. I will regret it if I do but damn I kinda want to be in Sir Sam's signature with a whopping 120 minutes.

I am not very experienced in corner time myself. I bloody hate it but I like the fact its a "I did more" thread.

I also get the "should I look? I really want to look" thought in my head but with these long times I think most people get that thought. Its best not to look and spoil and start over. It would have sucked! I LOVED this report. I might have to use your method of taking notes right after I finish corner time or any other kinda task. It might help improve my reports.

Loved your report!!
The following 2 users say Thank You to kay878 for this post: