View Single Post
Old 02-01-2017, 08:01 PM   #2
alinarena

1. What's your ideal Valentines day date?A fun date, like going to an aquarium or a play, then a fancy dinner and drinks. Then maybe sit under the stars for a while and make out. Then come back home and have wildly kinky sex

2. What's your favorite stereotypical Valentines day gift to receive? I honestly really love getting flowers

3. Do you like giving out Valentines day cards? not really

4. What's your favorite type of chocolate to give/receive?I don't like giving or getting chocolate

5. Do you look forward to Valentines day for the sex?yeah, it's usually pretty dang good

6. Do you prefer date nights out or cozy date nights at home?date nights

7. What's your favorite type of flower to give/receive?roses!

8. If you could plan a "sexually adventurous" themed Valentines day with your partner, what would you include?Hmm. It would probably be hidden public stuff for him!

9. What's your favorite stereotypical Valentines day gift to give?a teddy bear

10. What is your least or most favorite Valentines day memory?my first year with my boyfriend, we were long distance but I drove and we stayed in a hotel, watched 50 shades of grey in theaters, went to a sex toy store, went out to cheesecake factory and had super amazing sex

11. Do you have plans for this coming Valentines day?not really, we live together and will probably both be working so we will pan a date night the weekend after

12. Have you ever had an anti-Valentines day celebration/get-together?yeah when I was single and in high school

13. Do you prefer funny/cheesy or sincere/romantic Valentines day cards?sincere

14. Do you splurge on after Valentines day candy sales?maybe, since I probably won't buy my boyfriends gift until after the holiday!

Loves: orgasm control, nipple/tit torture, spanking, pee control, asking permission

Likes: Humiliation, light piss, gags, anal, bondage, pet play

Limits: Public/family, illegal, bleeding, fire, poop, Cam/Pics, vomit, extreme anal, extreme piss

My Toys

My PM Dares - please send me these!
alinarena is offline   Reply With Quote