Thread: Non-Fiction: Spring Break Fun
View Single Post
Old 04-22-2010, 10:06 PM   #33
macdaddy11

Default Emilys Sleep Over: part 2

It was now Emilys turn, she said, “how about we all take dares from now on”. Everyone said ok. Emily dared Abby to either make out with me or take off her bra. Either one was a win for me. She looked over towards me and then slowly slid her hands up her shirt and undid her bra. She still had her shirt on but her bra was now on the floor. Abby then dared Emily the same thing that she had just been dared. This was pretty easy for her to decide.. she didnt want to make out with me in front of her friends. That would be weird since i am her brother. Even though we had both gone much further than that, Jordan and Courtney didnt know that.

Now all off us had one less piece of clothing on. Jordan and I didnt have a shirt on and Emily and Abby didnt have a bra on. It was now my turn again, I dared Abby to take off her jeans. She slowly stood up and unbuttoned her jeans and slowly pushed them off her legs and to her ankles. I had never seen Abby like this, she was one of my good friends and I never really imagined her like this, but the sight was to good pass up. My eyes were fixed on her pubic region.

It was now Jordans turn to dare someone. She dared Emily to lift up her shirt and flash the group for five seconds. She was a little reluctant because she was the first one to fully expose her breasts. She grabbed the bottom of her shirt and quickly lifted it. I once again saw my sisters nice, round, erect boobs. Both Jordan and Abby were a little surprised that Emily did this in front of me, at least with not to much protest.

Emily then dared Jordan to take her bra off and put hers on. Emily had already taken her bra off but still had a shirt on and Jordan only had a bra on. Jordan attempted to go into the bathroom to change but Emily forced her to do it in front of everyone. Jordan really didnt want to face me so she faced Emily and I got a side view. She undid the back of her bra and quickly slid it off. I saw her large breasts slip out and hang a little bit. They were the biggest I had ever seen. She covered them up as much as possible but I still got a good view. She grabbed Emilys bra off the floor and slid it on. It was a little bit smaller than her bra. It was definitely a tight fit, it pushed her boobs up and made them look even larger than before. I could tell that she was uncomfortable but she completed the dare and now it was Abbys turn.

Abby turned to me and said “I dare you to flash me for 10 seconds” I didnt really have much of a choice but I thought I would try to just flash Abby and not let Emily or Jordan see my manhood. A few days ago I would have never done this. I turned towards Abby and my butt was facing Jordan. In one swift motion I pulled down the front of my pants revealing my semi erect penis to Abby. I was in disbelief that this was happening. My best friend that is a girl is seeing me naked. I guess it wasnt to bad because she had almost seen me naked before. She couldnt take her eyes off of my penis. It was easy to tell it was the first one she had ever seen. She was very curious about it. A few days ago I was the same way. I had never seen a girl naked and I was very curious, I imagine she was feeling the same now. After the time was up I pulled my pants up and sat back down.

It was now my turn to dare someone. I had seen both Emily and Jordans boobs already and hadnt seen much skin from Abby. Because of this and because she had just dared me, i wanted some payback. “Abby, I dare you to let me feel your body for a minute, through your clothes of course”. Abby had a shirt on and her panties. I told her to lay down. I went over and started on her lower leg and worked my way up to her inner thighs. She shivered as I got closer and closer to her vagina. I touched the front of her underwear, it was wet and a little see through. She gasped as I left my hand their for a few seconds. I then moved both of my hands up her chest and cupped her breast. They were smaller than Emilys but they were still good size. They were perfectly round and pretty firm. I started to squeeze them gently. I continued for a few seconds and then concentrated on her nipples. They were erect, I could tell she was turned on by what I was doing. I gently flicked them and rubbed them.. and before I knew it my time was up. I was very turned on by this and now I had an obvious full on boner. I tried to hide it but the girls could tell and they just smiled and giggled.

It was now Jordans turn again, She said, “Mac, I dare you to let me pants you for 10 seconds and then you can pull your shorts back up.” I could tell that she was very curious as well. She didnt get to see much when I was dared to flash Abby. I stood up and turned towards Jordan, She knelt down in front of me and in one quick motion pulled both my boxers and my shorts down to my ankles. My penis flung up like a sail at full mass. She just looked at it and studied it. She then instructed me to slowly do a 360. I turned slowly and I could feel all the girls studying my body. They were focused on my package. When I had completed turning around I bent down and pulled up my pants. I was starting to think that the girls were not as conservative as I had thought. The game was moving on rather quickly..and I’m not complaining. Now all the girls had seen me naked and now it was my turn to see all of them (or at least I hoped).

To be continued.. please leave feed back
macdaddy11 is offline   Reply With Quote