View Single Post
Old 01-17-2017, 01:22 AM   #4
aus guy
getDare Sweetheart

Default New round

This week we are playing: Simon Says

You can attempt the game 3 times, no practicing, record every high score you get and send me a screenshot of your highest score, and a nude picture of yourself.

I will collect all the high scores and after one week, the bottom 25% will be exposed on kinktalk for 4 weeks.

If you have the highest score, you get to chose one of the bottom 50% and I will send their pic to you with a 7 day decay time. You may not expose these people without their consent (else your pic will end up online), these pics are just for your enjoyment.

To join in, send a screenshot of your scores and a nude picture (face optional but appreciated in the spirit of exposure) using http://www.tiikoni.com/tis/, with at least a 7 day timer to me via pm. Then, leave a post in this thread saying that you're in.

If you have entered before, you will have to send a new picture. The amount of losers is decided by the amount of entries, bottom 25% gets exposed.
So this means:

6 entries - 2 exposed
10 entries - 3 exposed
14 entries - 4 exposed
18 entries - 5 exposed
22 entries - 6 exposed
etc.

A few guidelines to the pictures:
  • You have to be completely naked
  • You have to be visible at least from knees to chest (no dickpics!), from the front.
  • Face is optional, but appreciated. It's a risky game and you place your bets. You may send one with face when you're confident in your score and one without when you're not.
  • If you lose multiple times, send different pictures. They don't have to be more exposing, just different.

Enjoy the game, try your best and don't lose intentionally. Non-genuine entries will be excluded.

There are bonuses available:
  1. Anyone who includes their full face in the pic, can choose from a 10% boost to your score, or a reduction of exposure time to only 2 weeks (down from 4) if you lose.
  2. First time female entrants can choose from either a 5% boost to your score, or the option of not having your getdare username posted with your pic, should you be exposed.
  3. Only have your face exposed to others who also risked their face. For example, if you end up in the red zone, I will censor your face when posting the pic on kinktalk, but will PM the uncensored pic to individuals who also included their face - anyone who didn't risk their own face, won't get to see your face. If you end up in the orange zone, and are chosen for private exposure, your face will only be shown if the person who won also showed their face - if the winner didn't show their face, your face will be censored

Bonuses can be forfeited, they are not mandatory. If you are eligible for a bonus, and wish to use it, you MUST state so in your PM to me.

This round will finish Sunday night (US time) time this weekend.