View Single Post
Old 01-09-2017, 10:32 PM   #15
ezeperalta212
getDare Sweetheart

I walk out for my turn a tad nervous seeing the eggs on the table and hoping the cards fall my way. I am wearing short blue shorts with a blue t-shirt tied up slightly above my belly button. I carefully step through some of the egg goo from the previous rounds trying to not get it on my bare feet. I smile as the first set of cards fall my way. Happily smashing the eggs in his head and on his face and methodically making sure to drop an egg down the front and back of his shorts inside his underwear. As I see the cards fall my way again I repeat the same process feeling confidence. With the 3rd set of cards going my way I raise my hands happy to have survived my first round and earn 300 points. I make sure to make the last round of eggs count, rubbing the last egg in his hair and on his face throughly for a minute and dropping the eggs down his shorts again. Wiping my hand on the chest of his shirt as I walk back to my team. Sitting down crossing my legs watching the rest of the action.

likes: messy (foods or other things), having to wear no underwear, dress a certain way, I'm open to explore and accept challenges. I like creative people

Limits: no Cam, pics, obvious public humiliation, Body functions (outside of piss), family, diapers

Last edited by ezeperalta212; 01-09-2017 at 10:39 PM.
ezeperalta212 is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to ezeperalta212 for this post: