View Single Post
Old 01-07-2017, 06:44 AM   #105
Dice7
getDare Addict

We're snowed in and bored so we're going to try something new, we've done very little pee play before so lets see how this goes.

Me:2 just underwear, so this is going to be a cold afternoon
6+3 holy crap! 2 glases now and then 4 in the first hour
6 hours (so this is going to be impossible!)
5 must push my bladdar every 10 minutes
4 if i survive which I wont, I'll pee in the sink

Wife: 5 jeans with her underwear outside (why? lol)
2 just 2 glasses of water
6 6 hours
2+3 no holding with hand or crossing legs
4 must go in the sink

Our female friend: 2 just her underwear (so at least I'll have a cold buddy to look at!)
5 1 glass every 15 mins (!!!)
2 for 4 hours (thats a lot of glasses of water)
must not cross her legs
6 must pee in a bowl and taste

Wow think we are all actually going to pis ourselves this afternoon....the sofa is a banned piece of furniture lol

Just over an hour in: Me and 'friend' have wet spots on our underwear. She is pretty much ready to piss herself already, I am uncomfortable but can hold it a while longer but the pushing on my bladder is causing some leakage. Wife is fine for now.

2 and half hours in: Our friend got caught crossing her legs (already with a big wet patch in her blue knickers) so she drank her 7th and 8th glasses of water and minutes later said she couldn't do it anymore, took the bowl and pissed herself through her underwear in the bowl. She drank about 2 seconds worth of her piss which was pretty much clear. She's got to wear those knickers which are DRENCHED for 6 hours now which is truly gross!

I haven't exactly pissed myself, I;m still DESPERATE to piss but my underwear is also soaking wet going to try and last as long as I can but basically I've lost.

My wife is still ok for now.

Edit 3 hours+ I'm out I couldn't take it any more. I stood in the shower and absolutely pissed myself, it was an amazing feeling of relief but humiliating that my wife was watching. I have 2 horus in these drenched boxers

Wife getting uncomfortable now because we caught her crossing her legs twice so she'd had two more glasses in the last 20 mins or so.

Unsure: pee, anal, pic/audio proof, dildo sucking/swallow

Dislikes:light crossdress, edging/denial, extreme humiliation, full public, mild ass2mouth, ball torture

Limits: Diapers, scat, full cross dress, pics/videos that identify me
PM/KIK DARES https://bit.ly/2X8Od9N
EXPOSE MEhttps://bit.ly/3AxE70x

Last edited by Dice7; 01-07-2017 at 10:00 AM.
Dice7 is offline   Reply With Quote