View Single Post
Old 10-17-2011, 06:37 AM   #17
Rachie
I am the cutest butterfly ever

Why was it too late?

Find out now in .....

TEDDIES ADVENTURES – PART 17

The teddies eventually pulled Panda free. He rushed up to the cockpit to save the teddies, but it was too late.

"Sugary dumplins," (shit) he said, staring out of the window at the sight in front of him.

"Hold onto something tight," Panda cried to everyone as he quickly whipped the underwear from around Floppy's face.

"Oh fiddle bones," cried Floppy as his daydream ended and instead the scary sight in front of him loomed closer and closer.

"Whose idea was this, to search here to try and find Roary's roar?" cried Panda, wishing he could be tucked away receiving a nice snuggle from Rachie rather than what was surely going to be suicide in outer space.

"What planet is that?" asked silly Billy.

"Well the only plant I know that could be out here is--" started Rexy mishearing the word planet.

"Ummm what's it called--" Rexy continued before finally saying ,"Arr yes, is it a sun planet, I've think I've heard Rachie say something about the sun is in the sky.

The chuckles were brief as the teddies knew it was no time for laugher as they braced themselves for what was ahead.

"Can I ask you a truth? asked a scared Billy.

"Go ahead," a few teddies replied, confused as to who Billy was talking to.

"Are we ever going to see Rachie again?" was Billy's question.

"I don't think any of us knows the answer to that, but we all hope so; I don't want to become teddy dust out here," answered Panda intelligently.

The rocket zoomed through a tight black hole avoiding as many of the asteroids as possible.

"I know where we are, I know where we are," repeated Billy Bear feeling intelligent and remembering some stuff Rachie had told him.

"This must be Uranus; Rachie says that there is a deep black hole there,"

The rest of the teddies agreed, as the planet got closer and closer and Floppy had regained as much control of the rocket as possible as they soared through the misty blue dust towards the brown dusty land below.

CRASH!

The rocket hit the land and bounced like a stone skimming across water before eventually coming to rest on the strange planet.

"Are we alive?" asked Billy, hardly believing his fortune.

"Yea I think so, would someone like to check all our passengers are ok, and that nobody is injured," instructed Panda, who as one of the chief pilots had taken command of the rocket.

Froggie croaked and jumped off to check the others. The space rocket was very large and it took him awhile. There were a few injured teddies which required plasters and bandages however thankfully nobody was seriously hurt.

After what seemed like an eternity, Froggie returned. "Everyteddy has been accounted for there's only minor casualties," he croaked to the captain.

"Are we already to fly off Uranus?" asked Panda, relieved that everyone was ok.

After a load of nods, Floppy tried to start the engine. "It won't work, it won't work," he repeated in a mad panic.

"We have to insert a coin, remember," replied Star, who set off on her wobbly legs to go and find Miss Piggy.

"We need another coin," she asked her.

Miss piggy raced with Star to the main teddies with a frightful look on her face. "There are no coins left," Miss Piggy said in a gloomy voice.

"Oh sugar lumps," replied Billy Bear watching Rexy disappear.

It wasn't long before Rexy returned. "Here you go," he roared as he handed Billy a bowl of sugar lumps.

There was a few gentle teddy laughs between the muffle of cries wondering what they would do.

"We need to find a coin, without one we are going nowhere and we’ll be stuck on Uranus forever."

The teddies all agreed and cheered up slightly as they began to make a plan. Billy Bear went off down into the lower decks of the rocket in search of any possible coins or other ways of escaping from this strange planet.

Bash, Bash.

"What the......." started Rexy cowering like the scared dinosaur he was.

"Did that noise come from the outside?" asked Panda, rather hoping he had misheard it totally.

TO BE CONTINUED .....

What was the noise?

Keep reading teddies adventures for answers

BED HABITS

LOLA.FOX WISHES SHE WAS MY FAVORITE USER <3
Rachie is offline   Reply With Quote