View Single Post
Old 10-11-2011, 12:20 PM   #15
Rachie
I am the cutest butterfly ever

What will happen with Leo's cream

Find out now in .......

TEDDIES ADVENTURES – PART 15

"Would you like to taste it?" asked Leo.

Star really wasn't sure what to say. She was a curious cow and the sour cream like stuff did look really tasty. "Yes please, if I like it, can I cum back and get some Moooo-re?"

"Ummm we will have to make an agreement."

Star slowly stuck out her tongue to lap up the sticky cream off the bedding. Umm the cream tasted even better than she had ever imagined. Of course she had tasted plenty of cream before as where do you think we get cream from (cows.)

"Is that nice?" asked Leo in his kind, deep voice.

"Yummmmm," was all Star could reply, addicted to the taste of the new cream.

It wasn't long before the bedding floor and walls was all clean of Leo’s special cream, and an unhappy Star wondered if she would ever find more.

"There is a little left here," commented Leo, waggling his long stick around much like they had been doing on the DVD.

Realising what Leo was referring to, Star backed away. Was she really that desperate for the cream? She began to wonder. Would she become as low as an animal and lick that thing?

It wasn't long before her need for cream took over and she quickly crouched on all knees again and stuck out her long pink tongue. It hit the right spot instantly, and the taste of warm pre made cream sent wonderful shivers down her fluffy throat.

The taste was magnificent in fact it was so good that she totally forgot about the DVD that Leo had stolen, which she had found under the bed.

To every teddies best wishes all good stuff cum to an end eventually and Leo's personal cream was soon lapped up just as the short DVD came to a magnificent climax.

Leo turned the moving pictures off and looking pleased handed Star a pair of Rachie's black underwear in a spotty bag.

Star raced off as fast as her hooves would carry her with the spotty bag clutched tight in her mouth. What an adventure she had had while completing her task and retrieving the used underwear.

It wasn't long before the cow was back with her many friends in the rocket control centre. Her friends all looked most peculiar with the glass of water still balanced between their legs or spilt over their cuddly skin.

"You all have two teddy minutes left," cried Floppy, not seeing Star approach with her bag. This was unusual as Star was usually such a clumsy cow and knocked everything over as she went.

"Mooo-rning," she said, making one or two teddies jump a little and spill cold water over themselves.

Several teddies laughed at Star as it certainly didn't look like morning with everything being dark inside the rocket.

"Have you completed your task?" asked Panda, referring to getting some of Rachie's underwear to blindfold Floppy, but never expecting all that Star had been through to get them.

"Yes, sorry it took a moo-ment to get, but they are here," she replied dumping the bag down besides the black and white spotty panda.

Looking in the bag, Panda pulled out the sexy lingerie, holding them high she smiled as ......

TO BE CONTINUED .......

What will happen next?

please comment and keep reading Teddies Adventures for more fluffy fun

BED HABITS

LOLA.FOX WISHES SHE WAS MY FAVORITE USER <3
Rachie is offline   Reply With Quote