View Single Post
Old 01-01-2017, 08:53 PM   #1
Angelica_Kee_Zarcon
Dare-hearted

Default Punish my clit and pussy

I fell through on a dare. I'm completing the rest of the dare and will be re-doing it, but I did end up having orgasms while I was on hiatus. So I think my clit and pussy are in need of punishment.

Members can post a maximum of 3 times a day, but cannot re-post until someone else has posted after them. Any member who posts to this thread can give me up to 3 of the following (members can select the same thing 3 times.):

* 50 spanks to my pussy
* 50 spanks to my clit with a wooden spoon
* 50 hits to my pussy with a flogger.
* 50 spanks to my pussy with a ridding crop
* 50 spanks to my pussy with a narrow red paddle
* rub toothpaste on my clit
* rub tiger balm on my clit
* rub icy/hot on my clit
* rub tabasco on my clit

Thread will stay open until next weekend Friday night (01/07/2017).

Update:

Well, I'm starting to be concerned that I may not be able to complete all these punishments in one weekend. My current Denial Penalty ends on Tuesday. Starting Wednesday I would be allowed to cum. Well, until I start my next dare.

So I've decided that if I don't complete all punishments by midnight on Sunday. I will re-open the thread with adjusted posting rules and I will not be allowed to cum again until all punishments have been completed. Since we do want it to be challenging, I will be leaving the thread open throughout Saturday as I start administering the punishments.

Likes, Dislikes, Limits and Toys

Last orgasm: 01/28/2024
Orgasm Diary

Taunt those in denial
More about me

Last edited by Angelica_Kee_Zarcon; 01-05-2017 at 09:32 PM.
Angelica_Kee_Zarcon is offline   Reply With Quote