View Single Post
Old 12-31-2016, 04:02 PM   #185
DiBaSlut
getDare Ladder

Wow, you really do need to go through potty training again! I'm going to use this as an excuse to get our little VS thread some more traction!

Those of you who think it would be appropriate for the little stinker above me to be re-potty trained, please vote for him on this thread: http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=287413

Now for the dare:

If you can't handle going through a drive thru in diapers then you shouldn't be giving others a harsher version of that dare, so here's my version of a similar dare that I really enjoy!

Diaper up and give yourself an enema. Hold it and drive to your nearest fast food restaurant. Now go inside and order a meal, you cannot leave until you finish your meal. Here's the catch, if you make it home without releasing congrats! Take off your diaper and do your business! But if you don't make it, you have to stay in your messy diaper for the next 3 hours. Then you may change.

Have Fun!

<--- That's me in my avatar!

Likes - Diapers, Regression, Humiliation, Semi-public, Messy, Hypnosis, Spanking, Pain, Pet Play, Enemas

Dislikes/Punishments - Anal

Hard Limits - Full Public, Family, Blood, Scat Eating, Face, Cam, Life Ruining, Permanent, CBT

Sissy Slavery Bet Competition Stats:
12 WINS ------- 14 LOSSES
DiBaSlut is offline   Reply With Quote