View Single Post
Old 12-29-2016, 12:43 PM   #5
ColdToes
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeniedBy_N View Post
Just asking, are there any incentives for lots of votes and posts in this thread?

Not that I want to bring you in even more trouble. How about something simple like you make a blog post of your thoughts and feelings on the final results if we reach at least 100 people voted in this poll, minimum number of words = votes plus replies? Or you give us a simple face slap for every voter in the end. A spank on your ass cheeks for every vote and reply would also do. Just asking.
Sigh... Why not. I'll give my ass a spank for every vote on this poll, and I'll even offer a picture on kinktalk of how red it is. I will also respond with how I feel about the selection when this poll ends. Other ideas are also welcome, so go out an encourage everyone to vote!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cassandra View Post
So many nice rules I cannot decide. Well, I obviously could but it was tough decisions. Fortunately half of them are going to be taken, and I could vote for 5 of them. Well done, ColdToes. I still wonder about the TBD.
It's a rule specifically from one person who's been really busy. I think they're going to get it to me, but we'll see! Thank you very much for your votes Cass!

Likes: Creative Dares, Bets, Anal, Trap/Trick Dares, Trying New Things, Bladder Control, Loss of Control, Diapers, Power Exchange
Dislikes: Pain, Tedious, CBT
Limits: Illegal, Blood, Puke, Public

Send me things to add to my Kinky wishlist!
ColdToes is offline   Reply With Quote