View Single Post
Old 12-29-2016, 10:17 AM   #42
slaveboy28

Default Becoming slave A and losing control of my useless little genitals XXIX

Dear all,

I may be repeating myself but I find it so important to once again publicly thank my Sir for being here for me. Even more so when my emotions really take over, as it happened after I wrote my first story (or is it just a first chapter, dear readers? I would be very grateful for your comments because it really is the first time I wrote something like that and unfortunately I am a person that learns mostly from mistakes so please do not hold back). We talked a lot after publishing it in the Getdare R18 Forum section and he once again made me feel both even more submissive but also more confident.

Sir said: you really want to be a good boy, don’t you?. It was more than a question, it was a statement. But a statement I can with all my heart make after all we have been through. Yes, I want to be a good boy, I really do want to please, make my Master proud, bring him enjoyment and pleasure. And I also do not see his wishes as whims - they simply are his wishes, his orders, his wants and it makes me feel good if I can please them.

It is definitely not easy, it is a journey and every time I think I have reached one goal another one appears. There are always new things to discover, to do. But I tend to do them as soon as possible and not keep Sir waiting.

One of the goals I reached was the one regarding my weight. Yes, I managed to reach it but Sir said I should become even more fuckable and loose a few more kg. This time he gave me more time to slowly but steadily reach my new target weight. This was I admit hard to accept, as loosing weight really was a very difficult process for me, but I understand his wish and I will with his help and guidance do as told. I do not want to be a fatboy for Sir. And I know he wishes only the best for me, taking care that my health is always my priority. Sir also informed what will follow then - toning up. I try not to think about this, as I never was into sports or gym but I hope I will do good. I simply want to.

After reaching my weight goal I was allowed to buy new underwear. The same white tight boxer briefs only a size smaller. They really are tight but there is still no real bulge - just my useless little genitals and perhaps I once again look a bit fatter, or is this just my perception now? Anyhow, I will were them with pride whenever allowed. They are Sir’s choice.

Just as a new task he gave me. I would not like to “spoil it” for your but it is a very humiliating one and I am sure Sir will want me to report on it in detail. I can only say it involves a lot of lipstick. So there I was shopping again and my only thought was will the colour match my nail varnish. I am sorry readers, but I really could not help myself. It was the first thing that crossed my mind. Sir likes my choice of nail varnish a lot…

This next no doubt humiliating report will (probably) be my last blog for 2016. I do not know when will I post again in 2017 as there are some big events coming up but I will try to let you know of how everything is going.

I really do not like to write or even read about the things that happened in the past year. I also think you already read a lot about my journey so I would just like to sum it up as a wild but overwhelming rollercoaster ride with ups and downs, twists and turns, that still make me shiver with excitement and feelings of luck and gratitude for meeting Sir. I hope you also had such wonderful moments as I had and may next year bring even more happiness and even more bitter-sweat treats for all the subs out there. And may we all strive to be even better slaves for our Masters. They really deserve it and my profile always reminds me I need to work harder as I so deeply wish to keep that “for now!” in my about line.

Thank you also for all the generous comments, replies, questions, letters and thank-you’s. I really cherish every single one, as they make me grow and I hope you are still enjoying my blog, my story and my AMA. I really try to always give my best and think of you all, but unfortunately I made a stupid mistake and did not promptly reply to a private message I received, so I would like once again to publicly apologise to this user (let us respect his/her privacy). I really hope this will not stop the user from following my road to submission. You can also read a bit more about what I did in the getDare Forums > Truth OR Dare > Ask me Anything (AMA) > s/M blogs AMA offer.

Thank you Sir.

Thank you all.

boy A
slaveboy28 is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to slaveboy28 for this post: