View Single Post
Old 12-27-2016, 12:25 PM   #40
slaveboy28

Default Becoming slave A and losing control of my useless little genitals XXVIII

Dear all,

This will be a shorter update but I would like to invite you to read a story I wrote per Sir’s orders. It is a fictional story that can be found in the Getdare R18 Forum Section.
This story is also a reason why my update will be shorter. First of all it was a huge challenge. English is not my mother tongue and it is very difficult to express feelings and thoughts in a foreign language. Second - I understand writing this story must have meant a lot to my Master so I really tried to impress him but in a way stay real and down to earth. So it is as much an erotic story as it is a “mental story”. And third - writing such story proved to be very emotional and challenging for me. I sent the story to Sir yesterday late in the evening and could then not fall asleep until early morning. And only than just for a few hours. I was so overwhelmed with different feelings. I still am. Overwhelmed but also feeling emotionally drained. Like after moving a mountain. My journey became so personal, so rooted in me.

I may discuss this in another blog, though some things I believe should really be kept between Master and his slave. Now I would just like to focus on the questions I received here. I need to take my mind of the story. I hope you understand.

Part II:
1. Laying down or kneeling?
Kneeling, although I find this position physically very tough and certainly not something I am good at, but mentally I consider it as the only proper position for me.

2. Bondage or orgasm control?
Never tried bondage, only edging if this is considered as orgasm control. And based on my experience I would choose orgasm control. It is more a mental thing and also something that really makes my head spin (in a good and a bad way).

3. Ass or tits?
Ass - can not say exactly why but after my journey it is my prime focus when being asked to choose.

4. cock or cunt?
Cock - as it is a source of Man’s pleasure and I really crave to please dominant men.

5. Dom or sub?
sub, because I need it. I need to serve and obey. I can not put it any other way.

6. Denial or forced?
Denial - it brings pleasure and pain. It focuses the mind and allows to overcome your momental feelings of hornyness to perhaps achieve something deeper. Both for the Dom and the sub.

7. Light or extreme pain?
I never experienced extreme pain and I imagine why it is called extreme. But perhaps…just perhaps … once in a while.. when the feeling in right, when trust is established, when there is real chemistry.

8. Collars or ropes?
Collars - they are symbolic, they are a sign of submission, of being owned and also kept safe by the person you trust.

9. Scat or piss?
Piss. I guess you already figured it out. “Blushes” Scat is also total limit.

10. Masturbating with your/their hand or with toys?
Never tried toys. Never wanted to. Hand. A touch of skin, flesh. It is the real thing. And it can be cruel or gentle, fast or slow, tight or relaxed. A hand is the best toy there is.

11. Getting messy with food or mud?
Mud although getting messy is something I do not want to try. Food is for eating.

12. Lots of sex or just in moderation?
In moderation because less is more.

13. Gentle love or psychotic sex-crazed crazy sessions?
This will perhaps surprise you but I would still say gentle love - it is a cherry on top.

14. Spanking with your/their hand or 'other' implements?
I would say implements if I had to spank someone I am afraid I would be too gentle with my hand and spankee usually deserves some hard strokes.

15. Get spanked with your/their hand or 'other' implements?
Hand. Once again - to feel the person spanking. A hand is the best toy there is.

16. Anal: giving or receiving?
Receiving. It just sounds right and the way it should be.

Part III:

1. Missionary or doggy?
Doggy. Because of the mental experience it brings.

2. Pet play or age play?
Age play. Because I consider it more of a power play. Also not really into pet play. I prefer “people play”.

3. Biting or scratching?
Hm, scratching. No pet play, no biting

4. Fucking or being fucked?
Being fucked - because of this journey and the person steering my ship.

5. Masturbating freely or being told when/how?
Being told when/how because it became a part of my routine and as I said before, through control it brings a different kind of freedom.

6. fisting or being fisted?
Being fisted but this is an answer for the sake of the answer. Not wanting any actually.

7. Degradation or body-worshipping?
Ashamed to admit but degradation would be the answer. Because I considerate an important part of the power play and the whole Master-slave dynamic.

8. Suspension bondage or being pinned to the ground?
Being pinned to the ground where I belong. On the floor.

9. Feet: sexy or not? Suck/lick or be sucked/licked?
Sexy no doubt. Suck and lick, worship and smell. It is where Men’s body “begins”. It is where slave’s belong. It is the “point of first contact”.

10. A flat stomach or nice bottom/legs?
Nice bottom but even more legs because they make a perfect thing to play with, to worship and enjoy.

11. Bruises or scars (non permanent)?
Bruises because of the nice colour change

12. Hot/cold play or body-writing?
Body-writing because I hate cold. I hate it.

13. Nipple torture or genital torture?
Genital torture because my useless little genitals are only good for that.

14. Play with nipples or have yours played with?
I would say play with nipples if licking and sucking them for hours counts

15. Paddles or whips?
Paddles because whips scare me as hell.

16. Lick a (clean/dirty) ass or have yours licked?
Lick an ass to hopefully bring even more pleasure to your superior.

boy A
slaveboy28 is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to slaveboy28 for this post: