View Single Post
Old 12-25-2016, 10:11 AM   #34
slaveboy28

Default Becoming slave A and losing control of my useless little genitals XXVI

Dear readers and commentators,

Days before Christmas were very busy but I was also given a wonderful Christmas gift - Sir came back earlier and I was able to talk to him. Again I was like a young puppy wiggling his tale when I saw him online. Thank you Sir and thank you also for your orders not to wear any underwear during holidays. I am commando all the time now and this is a constant reminder of my useless little genitals which are still waiting for their pleasure. I do not dare touch them as Sir is the one who decides if and when his boy spunks.

Today is day 47 since I was last allowed an orgasm and Sir keeps reminding me that for my prostate health three months is a maximum. 90 days, readers?! I try to not think too much about this and chastity has gotten into my daily routine. I find it an important way of serving Sir, focusing on Master’s pleasure. My useless little cock no longer gets priority. Sir is my priority, although being completely honest my clit is already craving for some attention. But “it” will have to wait.

But “it” also had a mind of it’s own in the last days. It betrayed me in a way that humiliated me even more. I still can not completely explain what happened but after my morning pee and poo as I wiped my bum a drop of pee and cum just flew out of my flacid dick. It just bursted out and I was so surprised that I just stood there for a second than got on my knees and licked this shameful mixture off the floor. I really did not even touch my dick, did not even touch my ass apart from wiping it and it just happened. It was just a physical ejaculation, no mental pleasure, no orgasm. But feelings of shame and disappointment, fear of doing something very wrong appeared instantly. Spunk is for Master's, men, not boys, slave boys, like me.

I reported my accident to Sir and he once again reminded me that I am in no way allowed to spunk. My only duty is to serve and serve Men, not thinking about women or my pleasure. And he was once again right - he now knows me so well. I am no longer longing for pussy. I am only interested in dominate men’s cocks and bulges, in Master’s cock and his balls.

In order to stop further spunkings, Sir told me to drop three drops of liquid soap into my piss tube. I opened the end of my useless dick and dripped in the soap. This was the first time anything went into my cock. Another new uncomfortable and stinging discovery but it was not as bad as imagined. Thank you Sir for helping me control my naughty dick. It helped for a while, focusing on pain and not on pleasure but in the evening my tiny balls again hurt like hell. A completely different type of pain, coming from the inside. I was not hard but the pain kept coming like something is boiling inside me and it took me quite some time to relax and fall asleep. But I am accepting this and it is worth of every second of pain and denial if it pleases Sir.

I also got another message from Sir which shocked me. “Maybe you should start "periods", like a girl?”. What does that mean readers? Sir just added: “there are ways”. Am I really completely loosing my manhood? Periods?

Where is all this leading to? I will keep you informed as you are very helpful in continuing my journey and I was completely humbled by the message from Forester. Thank you for your kind and encouraging words but I would really like to point out that all this is possible only thanks to my Master who is continuing to steer this ship. So I consider your words mostly as a praise to my Master and he deserves it more than I do. I really hope you will also find someone like Sir and I do wish you all the best. Also once again a big thank you to my loyal reader b69.

I am looking forward to your future comments and as it is Christmas and I am feeling a bit generous, I am (with permission from Sir) willing also to offer a small gift to you and answer your questions. A small present that is known to Getdare readers as AMA - Ask me anything (of course within reason and respecting Sir’s and mine privacy).

Have a nice holiday and a very merry Christmas. Thank you for reading and following this boy’s descent into slavery.

boy A
slaveboy28 is offline   Reply With Quote