View Single Post
Old 12-20-2016, 09:06 AM   #14
PainMakerM

Good cow!I'm always satisfied when cow shows such initiativity like increase ordered torture treatments!
Like at this time beat it's udders also with bristled side of brush!
If only i could see all those marks bruises and scratch and the red colour on the cow's body!Cow have to try it's best to take care that every strokes going to giving be with as similar severity..even brutality as possible!

I'm also very satisfied that cow got immediately the idea of the hot/cold water treatmen and executed it with great severity!This treatment going to be in the cow's torture program once a week!
And second dressersmashing on the cow's udders!I also expect them to be well bruised!

And as said the humilation is one reason of regular clitpumping!And ofcourse cow don't have any rights to hide it's well visible clit!

Now,atleast 'till 1.1.2017 cow's not allowed to having orgasm!but making it not too easy cow have to do 5 edging every day!I wanna make cow sooooooo horny!Any unpermitted orgasm means very severe cunt and clit treatment!

And last but not least cow told that it would be happy to sbap it's udders with rubbeband!Only it's udders?!!
well anyway for starters 20 snaps on each udder+10 on each nipple!And ofcourse cow can always increase the numbers if it seems to be too easy!

Hardworking pumping and sucking should make cow start to product after maybe few weeks..making cow's body think it's pregnant and therefore start to product milk!
PainMakerM is offline   Reply With Quote