View Single Post
Old 12-17-2016, 05:16 AM   #6
lani_122
getDare Succubus

If you would be my hucow, you would be punished. For wasting my money with your leaky udders.
I would put tight o-rings on a base of your nipples, so your udders will be swollen and vainy before each of two milkings per day. To make sure i don't leave any milk i would leave milking machine on even few minutes after your cowtits are empty. Then i would tie your udder going from base to nipple while milking machine still works, in the and of milking they would look like two cones covered tightly in rope, with a suction cup and the thin end.
On the other hand if you still wouldn't give enough milk you would take at least week long punishment.
With twice a day getting big enema with drugs and hormones to boost your milk production.
You would as normall have your leaky nips tied down or have those o-rings on them, becouse of longer treatment and bigger pressure in your udders, i might use few of them to make sure that nothing gets wasted by some stupid cow.
Insted of being milked, through a week like that your udders would be punched, crushed, weighted down by sitting you by a table and putting mor weight on them untill the give a stable stream of milk.
Once it happens any king of activitie involving them will be stopped and your nipples will be tied down unitll they stop too leak. Im curious my self how big, sore and saggy your udders would be after week without milking.

Proud owner of littleanalslave
lani_122 is offline   Reply With Quote