View Single Post
Old 12-16-2016, 05:20 PM   #4
Anastasia23

Quote:
Originally Posted by morafal View Post
I sugest buying nipple sucker and doing 5 times a day sensios about 20min each nipple, also straching pussy lips by applaying claps and weight them to pussy lips. So they will streach nice. Every 3 day try to sleep with bigger toy in ass and pussy. So they will slowly streach.
As for puinishment i would make you cum so many times untill i would get full glass of your juisec, then forse you to drink them and milk you untill fill again that glass with milk, while you will be made too cum again.
Thank you for giving this slut directions. I don't have a nipple pump, so I used a snake bite kit on each nipple. I've never left on a pump that long on my pathetic nipples before. They became so beautifully puffy and engorged. While I did this task I clamped both my whore lips and strung small travel size shampoo bottles from each. I'll try for more weight next time. Tonight I'm planning to sleep with the biggest cucumber I could find in my cunt hole and a shampoo bottle or thick mega sharpie in my ass (my ass is still very tight). Your punishment also made we very wet thinking about how humiliating it would be to drink my own juice while you milked me like a dirty, filthy cow. Thank you sir.
Anastasia23 is offline   Reply With Quote