Thread: Dare: Person Above A,B OR C
View Single Post
Old 12-13-2016, 08:10 PM   #10828
Sodium

This may be tricky and will need you to have good self control.

Get your darkest bra, a coat, a backpack, something to blindfold yourself with and 3 similar shirts with different colors(one of them must be white.)

Put on your bra and then put the shirts in a pile by your feet, with your jacket and the backpack right beside them. Blindfold yourself and randomize your shirt pile. Pick two shirts and put them in the backpack, and put on the last shirt. Put on your jacket and fully zip it up. You may remove the blindfold but you must resist the urge to look down.

Now that you are dressed find your way to the back of a grocery store, or the center of a mall and remove your jacket and hold it at your side. You may not check to see how visible your bra is until you get home, and you may not lift your jacket above your waist until you are out of the store or mall.

A. Walk my dog with a wedgie of your choice wearing the underwear style of your choice (Male or Female)

B. Go shopping wearing slacks and a sweater with the kinky items/clothing of your choice underneath.

C. Write what you want anywhere on my body that would be covered by a t shirt and pants.

Toys: Female Clothing, Plugs (S, M), Chastity, Rope, Cloths pegs, Diapers.

My Dares
Sodium is offline   Reply With Quote