View Single Post
Old 12-09-2016, 07:15 AM   #3
Angelic_Fire

Quote:
Originally Posted by gamerdom View Post
As it is with all things, its all relative. How I think a slave should behave or what she should do is different from what the next poster will believe. What truly matters is what you want and what you believe. Find someone who matches up with what your beliefs.

Everyone is different. Its one of the reasons I've been looking for so long. My style doesn't click with everyone.

Do you think you've been abused? If you do, then maybe you need a master/dom that will tune it down some. If you don't, then maybe you were taught what you should've been taught in the beginning.

Sadly one of the first things you learn in this lifestyle is there is no "one size fits all."
Thank you for that, it's very true. I find myself torn between two worlds, one where I love what I've been taught and find it useful, and then there's the other side which makes me really wonder whether I really deserved what it was I allowed myself to be put through and whether or not I would be (somewhat more) normal now. I'm still trying to work through it all but I still can't seem to let myself leave it behind and find a new way of doing things. People keep telling me I've been abused and it wasn't right, or healthy etc, but I still don't understand what they mean, in my mind I got what I deserved. But then that also leads me to the point where is/was that just because I have no self worth, but then there's another problem where I believe I'm not entitled to self worth and therefore just roll with it.
Anywho, I just started blabbing again, sorry about that, but it is good to be able to actually think about it this way.

Also, after reading your ad for a sub, I truly hope you find the girl you're looking for.

Last edited by Angelic_Fire; 12-09-2016 at 07:24 AM. Reason: After-thoughts
Angelic_Fire is offline   Reply With Quote