View Single Post
Old 12-06-2016, 02:02 PM   #4
wingman78
Longtime User

Quote:
Originally Posted by bamadude01 View Post
For all of your driving, you'll wear your choice of panties, as well as your chastity cage, and medium butt plug. You are not allowed to pee starting 2 hours before you leave. You may stop at a gas station on the way home to pee, but you must strip down to your panties to be allowed to go.

once you return home, swap to your electro gear, including cage and electro butt plug. set it on a setting that will tease/torture you. next, lock your hands behind your back, or above your head with the self-bondage timer lock, set for the max time. at this point, just let everything run.

Once you're release, get your flogger, and endure 100 spanks to each cheek for you lack of productivity at work. These should be done as hard as you can manage to make them.

At this point, you may start stroking. You will edge 25 times, while riding the Bad Dragon dildo. At this point, you may cum.
Thank you very much Sir, I'll do that. The plug and cage will definitely make dinner interesting! And my e-stim box has a "random" setting that's just perfect for the next part: it randomly switches between a setting that feels good enough to get me close to cumming and short pulses that get quite painful at a higher level.

Any additions from you or others are welcome!