Thread: Tattoo/Piercing
View Single Post
Old 03-29-2010, 11:01 PM   #14
davykamikazi

oh my, where to begin. well currently i dont have any ink or holes, but.....once i turn 18, that will all change.

i will plan to get my ears pierced, i might get small gauges on my lobes (small may i remind you)

i'll try to get my lip pierced, my eyebrow pierced, my nose-bridge pierced (those are all my facial piercings, that i plan on getting)

as for body, i want my collar-bones pierced, maybe the back of my neck, my hips, and maybe belly-button.

as for tattoos: i want some sort of tribal-flame design on the side of my torso. i want a to get my spinal segment inked with an elaborate and spikey looking vertebrae design (idk) and wings coming out of them at the shoulder blades. maybe some sort of star, or heart, or something simple at my hip area....and thats pretty much it, maybe something on my upper arm, just for kicks. maybe even a celtic knot design somewhere

so that counts 11-14 piercings (11 if i only gauge my ears and do nothing more with them)
and possibly 6 tattoos, but thats in the near future.....just what i plan to decorate my body with
fetlife Tumblr
davykamikazi is offline   Reply With Quote