View Single Post
Old 11-14-2016, 03:33 PM   #7
slavejenn

Send a message via Yahoo to slavejenn

Thanks for the suggestions

i don't think foreign language would work that well, reading subtitles seems like it might distract from the tension. [Rec] sounded good except for that, i agree that a slow burn would be best, i think gore might not have the best effect.

i like the idea of predicament bondage and saw, as i love predicament bondage, but i've seen saw, (as well as scream, halloween, nightmare on elm st, and rosemay's baby) and i think a new one would work better. So i'll consider the cabinet..., suspira and Let the right one in.

i appreciate the many great suggestions

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hammarling View Post
Movies! My territory

I can recommend:
Scream - great slasher flick, with nice home invasion aspect (sutably worrying if you can't get away)
Halloween - pretty similar to Scream in reasoning
A Nightmare on Elm Street - again similar reasoning
Saw - includes some nice home invasion/kidnap. combine it with predicament bondage for what would be an interesting effect
Romsemarys Baby - this is a slow burn, and just plain creepy
The Cabinet of Dr Caligari - real classic and the b&w really helps the scary
Suspiria - Argento's best is a triumph of visceral onslaught
Let The Right One In - just plain creepy (and i mean Swedish original)
[Rec] - probably the best found footage horror. dark, tense, visceral and ultimately very very real (and i mean Spanish original)

My recommendation would be [Rec]. It's just fantastic through and through. To get the full effect from your challenge the film should be creepier and slower. Anything with a home invasion is obvously helpful to building the dread in you (or just go nuts and pick an Argento film and watch copious gore galore).
As i said above combine watching Saw with some form of predicament bondage. That could be a really interesting time, imagining you're almost in the movie... ok i may have just creeped myself out with that idea...

I love risk and danger. i love dares that involve me risking extreme humiliation and/or pain. It must be just risk though, all dares should allow me to have nothing happen if i'm lucky.
Also enjoy predicament bondage or situations.
heavy verbal humiliation and emotional abuse.

Limits: Family, Webcam, Pictures, Live Chat

PM Dares
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=75799
slavejenn is offline   Reply With Quote