View Single Post
Old 11-11-2016, 05:59 PM   #43
InControl

Quote:
Originally Posted by An_Jon View Post
Woop! Thank you, that's absolutely lovely to hear

1. Ooh, that's quite a broad question really. I'll have to answer it in a number of different ways:
a. Broadly speaking, Florida. Everything in America seemed just slightly 'off', compared with what I'm used to. The roads were bigger, the weather more dramatic, the food was richer, even the grass felt unreal. It was unusual because it felt so close to home (UK), but with everything just slightly out of place, if that makes semse?
b. Abstractly, a BDSM studio in the middle of the day. I went in in broad daylight, near a church, some fast food restaurants, and a day care, in a studio that itself was surrounded by normal workplaces (offices etc). Inside, however, is a fantasy world for depraved and, often, hidden desires. Waking out afterwards with the little warm glow inside me back into the real world was odd. I lived a dream while life just went on. Same goes for another shoot I did inside just a normal country house. Weird the stuff you dont see.
C. Drunkenly, I once walked into a bedroom on the third floor of some student accommodation to find a group of four lads riding bikes round in circles. I had no further questions.

2. No. That's Spanish for 'no'.

3. Ooh, well, I start with some Cardio (about 5-6K on a treadmill, SOMETIMES followed by 5-10K on a bike). I then do some general warm ups for all my body - push ups, squats, planks, calf raises, sit ups, leg raises, triceps dips/push ups. I then focus in on one part if my body, such as chest, arms/shoulders, back/core, & legs. This helps you build muscle evenly while keeping your workout routine varied and interesting. Been exercising amd eating properly for about 2 and a half months now, have lost 20 pounds and can tell a difference in muscle def. Certainly worth carrying on.

4. I have a lot of consensual non-consent fantasies. These often involve me being kidnapped and tortured for and unspecified amount of time. Alternatively, I'd be the one kidnapping/beating/fucking mercilessly. Really gets me going...

Great questions, thanks
and
4. What is the closest you have come to acting them out?

M, 26, gay. Into contests and games and whatever.

The self-control dare is always fun because (if you have self-control) you basically get to sit there while another guy tries his hardest to turn you on.
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=172989

That's it for now, more as I think of it...

whooo! signature!
InControl is offline   Reply With Quote