View Single Post
Old 11-10-2016, 09:10 AM   #192
Wardishydra

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trucker28 View Post
Emma

“I can’t believe you took your shirt off?” I called out as Sara was walking back to us pulling it back on.

“It’s too big and would just get in the way,” she responded. “It better give me extra points because I can’t wait to give you dares!” She turned to Brandon, who was smiling as he fiddled with the camera.

“Don’t get to cocky,” I interrupted, “I can do gymnastics too.”

I walk a few steps away and turned and did the splits all the way down to the grass, lifting my shirt to expose my chest also. I knew my skirt was riding almost to my waist. I tried to stay there in the pose but the grass was tickling my slit. “Ohh My God!” I flew back words rubbing my crotch.

The girls were laughing as Brandon was clicking away.

“Wait, this will be better.” I stood and turned away from them, then bent down and lifted myself in to a hand stand. The shirt, way too big for me, slid down over my head to the ground. I am normally great at handstands but being on display made me feel more wobbly. I took a deep breath to steady my nerves and slowly brought my legs apart. Doing the splits in the air. Knowing that the bright Arizona sun had never shown “there” before made me wonder if we shouldn’t have brought sunblock.

The girls cheered as I slowly brought my legs from side splits to a back walk over and brought myself upright. I through my hands over my head in triumph before grabbing Brandon’s shirt off the ground. Somehow, the act of putting it back on reminded me of my self-consciousness and I quickly looked around to make sure we were still alone. I then pulled down the skirt that was scrunched up around my waist.

“I want to try a handstand!” Rylie cried, “But someone needs to hold my legs, I’m not very good.”

Sara followed Rylie and helped her up into a rickety handstand. Her tight shirt clung to her large breasts. “Wait!” I hollered I ran up to Rylie and pulled her shirt down to her neck exposing her to Brandon’s camera. Her skirt had flopped down exposing her vagina but wasn’t long enough to cover her.

I stepped back as Sara slowly spread Rylie’s legs as far as her arms could go.

“Let me help,” I offered. Sara was probably expecting me to grab a leg but instead I went behind Sara and lifted her shirt so Brandon could photograph Sara’s breasts cresting over Rylie’s vagina. She turned to say something to me but I quickly kissed her on the mouth to shut her up.

“I want a copy of that!” I yelled to Brandon as I reached around and hugged my best friend’s soft chest.

Just then I noticed the mariachi music had gotten louder. Sara must have heard it too. We turned to see a white work truck pass by the end of the park. Rylie let out a loud yelp as Sara dropped her to the ground, in the attempt to fix her clothes. Rylie, on the ground, also was scrambling to cover all of her parts.

“Do you think they saw?” Rylie whispered from the ground, like the workers in the truck might hear her 25 yards away over their loud music. Her face was beet red.

Brandon was laughing. “If they had they would have stopped to watch,” he paused, “unless they’re planning on turning back.” He said with a smile.

We were all still and quiet as we listened to the music fade into the distance. Eventually I could only hear my heart beat and each other’s ragged breath. I realized the construction noise had stopped too. Had all the workers been in one truck? Had others passed and we hadn’t noticed? I only looked because of the music.

“So who is in the lead?” Rylie’s voice broke the eerie silence like a cannon shot causing me to jump. She climbed to her feet and worked to brush off some dead grass that clung to her clothes. Her hard large nipples poked through the thin fabric.

“It’s all in here for now,” Brandon explained, tapping the side of his head with a smile.

She walked closer to him, “Are you sure it’s not in here?” she asked, grabbing the obvious erection in his khaki shorts. I felt a pang of jealousy, and tried to let it go.

“I’ll race you guys to the playground!” I yelled and took off running towards the brightly colored jungle gym of ladders, tubes, and slides before they could answer.
Just putting it out there, it would have been cool for Emma to eat Rylie out while she was doing the handstand. Good job though, can't wait for more!

Kik: Wardishydra

Likes: control (by women only), anal, simple tasks, wedgies, some pain, edges, mild degradation, nipple play, joi, sissification, forced bi, conceptual incest (eg. a friend and their sibling or RP family but not my actual family), extreme degradation, cum

Dislikes: spanks (not practical), wasting time, denial, bodily fluis (last two are sometimes likes)

Limits: Scat, public, family/friends, face pics, public pics (could negotiate after trust is built)
Wardishydra is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 2 users say Thank You to Wardishydra for this post: