View Single Post
Old 11-09-2016, 08:29 AM   #95
Sam07

Default i love these

1 Would you allow yourself to be tied up and spanked or whipped?

No i dont like pain so

2 Would you allow yourself to be tied up naked allowing others to do as they please to you?

Yes that sounds so hot but i would need someone whom i would willingly let to tie me up and if its in a place where i wouldnt go again maybe some small country side village

3 Denial: would you lock yourself in a chastity device having posted the key to yourself or a master/mistress/friend?

Well if i have to do it then i would send the key to myself

4 Would you go out shopping or to work cross dressing in sexy clothes?

I would prefer going out for shopping
but frankly speaking i wouldnt do it, nope

5 Girls: Would you go out in a miniskirt, transparent, low top and no underwear? You are to bend down frequently.
Men: Would you go out in oversize trousers with no belt or underwear and an undersized top? You can't adjust the trousers till they fall down.

yeah sure thing i would do that with ease :P

6 Would you piss yourself in public.

not at my own will but i did it for my mistress once, as long as its night or evening time and im wearing a dark jeans i would do it

7 Would you do watersports (golden shower, drinking pee...)?

Yes i would do them

8 Men: Would you do CBT, which will be punished more - cock or balls?
Girls: Would you do clit and tit torture?

I wouldnt I dont like CBT or pain

9 Would you be totally submissive (slave) for a week? Add details.

yes i would i am a sub to start with and i would love to be a slave if the mistress / master respects my limits and we both had agreed on some mutual understandings

10 Would you drive naked?

Nope our country is way to populated but if its on national highway or something like that i would do it although i dont have a car to do it lol

11 Would you get naked in a public place? (and would it include somewhere that nudity is not allowed?)

i would do it as long as i can do it without being seen public is a huge turn on for me

12 Would you allow your sexy, degrading or nude photos to be uploaded to the internet?
No i wouldnt like that to be frank

13 Would you go on public cam doing sexy, degrading or naked things for all to see?

if i did some huge offence and my mistress is really angry on me and if its a ultimate punishment kinda thing i would do it maybe or else no

14 Would you accept humiliation like body writing, shaving, or anything else (say what)?

Yes i would like to be humiliated so i would accept mostly any kind of humiliation instructions but i wouldnt shave visible areas

15 Would you go outside or for a walk in whatever you were told (including naked)?

well if i wont be seen then yeah i would

16 Would you do the button and hole dare?: Buttons - cut off a button whenever you see someone in red and remove the garment when all the buttons are gone; Holes (for garments without buttons). For a top cut a hole at each nipple and make it bigger for each person you see. For bottoms cut 3 inches off the leg length for each person. Underwear not allowed.

No i would hate to destroy my clothes but its an interesting one

17 Would you get naked, have a suite of "clothes" painted on you with body paint and go out as if you were fully dressed?

No its really obvious when men do it so i would pass

18 Would you allow anything to be inserted in you anus? What is the limit?

yes i would do that

19 Would you be the stripper at a hen party or stag party, knowing they might want sex with you?

Yes i would do that

20 Would you suck the cock or the pussy of strangers blindfolded?

No but i would do it at a glory hole maybe
Likes : TPE, rules and daily tasks, control, humiliation, pet play, objectification, light to medium pain, discipline play, bondage, tease and denial, begging, bathroom play, semi public, cnc, lines, mouth soaping, anal all that good stuff xD if its not in my limits im willing to give it a shot.

Never : Permanent damage, social suicide, drugs, minors, actual non consent and blackmail.

PM DARES

Feel free to ping me if ya want to talk, I'm always happy to make new kinky friends
Sam07 is offline   Reply With Quote