View Single Post
Old 11-01-2016, 01:27 PM   #9
slaveboy28

Default Becoming slave A and loosing control of my useless little genitals VI

Dear readers,

This will be a short report of my recent activities - real life has once again taken its toll. Perhaps it will also be a bit different as I will not go into many details, but I would just like to once again say a big thank you to my Sir, who has given me a chance of a very open conversation on Monday. It had to be earned tho and I was first sent on a short stroll with my nipple clamps on and was then edged as i was fucking myself on my butt plug (yes, it has become a routine now).The nipple clamps could not be seen but I still felt like everyone knows, everyone feels what a boy I have become and how I lost control of my useless little genitals.

Master than allowed me to express my wishes and fears and after a detailed discussion I was given new orders:
  • loose weight by 1,5 kg in one week (it will be a big challenge but i will do my best and also try to increase my physical activity according to my real life schedule, so today i am about to do the my first set of wall push ups and other exercise.). Master recently added some more lines to be written as a reminder of my goal.
  • reaffirmation of slavery - i am now adding this to my daily routine by standing naked for ten minutes, holding a tennis ball against the wall with my forehead or kneeling in the corner staring at the wall thinking of my journey and my Sir
  • eat your next breakfast from a bowl like a dog, no hands, just to steady the bowl.

The last task was completed today - so extremely demeaning, so humiliating. I really felt like a dog as i tried to empty my bowl of yoghurt and cereals. It also made me once again realise what i have become. And this was and still is hard to process.

But I will try to do it today - staring at the wall just like I did yesterday. It may sound simple to you dear readers, but it is another hard test of strength as the feelings just keep returning. Like the wall stared back at me.

As always comments are welcomed.

Thank you.

boy A
slaveboy28 is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 2 users say Thank You to slaveboy28 for this post: