Thread: Fiction: Sleepaway Camp Slave
View Single Post
Old 03-21-2010, 07:49 AM   #1
Annynamous
Account Banned

Default Sleepaway Camp Slave

Chapter 1

I am 13 male. It was summertime and I was going to sleepaway camp for the very first time. My mom dropped me off, and after we said goodbye I headed off to my cabin. At this camp activities went on all day but they are optional. It was an all boys camp to by the way. I walked into my cabin to find three large muscular guys that seemed like they knew each other. They looked much older and bigger than me and when they saw me they all grinned.

Chapter 2*

"Hi" one of them said "I'm Dan"
"I'm Nick" said another*
"and I'm Joe" the last one chimed in
"I'm Luke" I replied
"well Luke, every year we get put in the same cabin by request and the loser who ends up in the cabin with us is our slave" said dan. He seemed to be their leader.
"What? No!" I shouted
"Are you sure about that?"
"Yea!"
Then nick appeared behind me and gave me a huge wedgie and hung me by it over the bedpost on the bunkbead. I yelled in pain.
"Shut up!" said Dan "Joe go grab your 'lucky' sock!"
Joe brought over a yellowish sock and shoved it into my mouth. Lucky mustve meant he wore them every day! It tasted disgusting! Then Nick began punching me in the balls. It was the hardest I had ever gotten punched there in my life times ten. He punched again and again until tears rolled down my cheeks. Then they let me down. Joe pulled out the sock.*
"Fine!" I said "I'll be your slave!"

http://songcovers5000.blogspot.com/2...f-jupiter.html <--- me singing pm me with your opinion. Is it good?
Annynamous is offline   Reply With Quote