View Single Post
Old 10-27-2016, 12:07 PM   #6
slaveboy28

Default Becomming slave A and loosing control of my useless little genitals IV

Dear readers,

yesterday my journey into slavery continued with another twist.

I came home, got naked and reported to my Master. He read my report and found something very displeasing - why was I thinking about disobeying, if even for a second. It is not up to me to think if and when I cum, I am to serve and do as told, no doubts.

I am to cum when Sir says so. And He said it once more. Cum again!

I started fucking myself on a plug, not expecting to be told to cum for a while since my morning release. But i was. And cum I did. Fast and like for the first time just a few feeble droplets.

Again!

Without thinking I continued my shameful self fucking and stroking. It was hard to continue, no time to recover, no time to breathe. Thinking about it now, makes me wonder how I even managed. But I did.

Drink up, boy!

Again!

It took a minute or two for me to be able to go for the third time in a row. 10 minutes left before my time runs out, before my regular pee time. Stroking, wanking like crazy, nervous… and than my useless little genitals failed me. I went flacid. 5 min…semi hard… 3mins…soft…1 min…soft… I failed.
All I could do is just to go pee. Filled the glass to the top and gulped it down, my own warm pee.

Than the feelings of humiliation and shame hit me again. I am a failure, not being able to even cum - something I considered so basic, so simple a month ago. But this time it was torture, nothing more than a physical release, no joy, no pleasure. And again the feeling of failing my Master.

He will of course think of a proper punishment. And all I can do now is just wait and once again go through my yesterdays lessons: never doubt your Master, do as He says and strive to become a better slave, for Him, for his Pleasure, not your own.

Thank you for reading and also thank you very much for your replies. They are very helpful in continuing my journey.

Real life requires me to be away for a few days, but I will continue to write this blog as soon as i get the chance. But do not worry, dear readers, Master will be with me all the time, His voice in my head, His orders and me following my established routine.

boy A
slaveboy28 is offline   Reply With Quote