View Single Post
Old 10-25-2016, 11:54 AM   #2
slaveboy28

Default Becoming slave A and loosing control of my useless little genitals II

Dear all,

I hope you enjoyed my first chapter of the blog. The time has come for an update, which i am writing sitting naked and with my nipple clamps on. But this is an easier part, the hardest part is to reflect on my last few days which were once again a complete emotional rollercoaster.

I apologised to my Master, finished the 200 lines and hoped for the best. But at that time I still had a lesson to learn, a hard one.

I think i can now understand that addressing my Master in an improper way is not just a minor offence, it is something deeper. I disrespected Him and put my pleasure, my useless genitals first. And Master decided this needs to be corrected. Not just by a writing assignment, but by a serious punishment. And so I have lost control of my genitals once again.

This time in a way i could not have possibly imagined and that has scared me so much i could not even go to sleep normally. I kept thinking about His punishment: a short morning shower than taking a poo without being able to wipe my bum and off to work. This part I managed although i was alert all the time: who is watching me, why, do they know what a perv i am?

And than the time came, the time i dreaded and for a few moments even tried to run away from. “you are to piss outside on one of your piss slots, not in a toilet. Squat and when you do that do not remove your underwear, piss through them”.

I have never done something like this before and i was so scared, so humiliated even before doing it. But i wanted to do ammends, once again show how much i feel sorry for my offence.

So I headed out a few hours ago and found a secluded spot quite away from home (at that time i was not thinking much that i will have to return home). It was deserted but i still felt everyone is watching me, i could feel strangers eyes, but i took a deep breath, dropped my trousers and squated. At first i thought .. ok just a little, just a few drops but than my pee started to flow, everywhere.. bottom of my undies, on my trousers. Everywhere. I made a complete mess of myself. But i could not stop it. Even when i thought i was finished, pulled up my trousers I still let a few more drops soil my pants and my jeans. I felt ruined, used, humiliated, scared and writing about this just makes me once again wish to disappear, to hide. And the thoughts just keep returning “what a dirty slut you are”.

As the pee started to cool down, I walked (almost ran) home, covered by a coat but stil certain everyone knew what I did, how i soiled my dirty underwear, how i have no control of my useless genitals.

It is something I do not ever want to repeat at the moment, something i feel deeply ashamed about, as i have no inclination to outdoor or public activities. But i understand I needed to learn - the hard way. So once again, feeling small and submissive, I would like to apologise to my Sir for my great disrespect.

I am sorry that I am not able to write more at this stage, as i am still shaking and wishing i could just forget everything. But it will stay with me, just like He, my Master, wanted.

I hope I will do better in the future, I will try even harder not to disrespect Sir, so once again thank you for your potential comments and advice. Please note, they will be forwarded to Sir, as I am not allowed to freely answer them.

Thank you for reading and being part of how i am becoming slave A and loosing control of my useless little genitals.

boy A
slaveboy28 is offline   Reply With Quote