View Single Post
Old 10-18-2016, 08:57 PM   #1532
isthatadick

I am looking for a male slave to serve me right now/in the future over kik. I like the idea of long term, ideally we become friends that sort of play together several days/week, but also do other things like play video games or just talk. Have had already this sort of relationships in the past for quite long periods over the course of 3+ years and right now have had 1 slave (for ~5 months), a second one for a couple weeks and looking for a good third one. Send me a pm with your kik if you match the specifications below.

Requirements:
- Male 18-35 yo
- Willing to show pictures WITH FACE. (it's just boring for me to control a faceless guy)
- Willing to do anal. I won't necessarily make you do it very often, but I wanna know it's an option.
- I prefer slim/fit, but will take a bit overweight.
- Honesty. If you don't do or wanna do what I ask for, then just say so. Lying about it beats the purpose of the whole thing.
- Interested in unconventional stuff, ranging from sexual to non-sexual control. All within your own limits.
- Eager to learn, I don't expect you to be the best slave from the start or over night, but I'd like to mold you into the best you can be.

Serious answers only, please. If you just want a one time thing, this is not the post to reply to
Limits: Public, toys(dont have any), heavy pain, family, permanent, blood

kik: resetpls
isthatadick is offline   Reply With Quote