View Single Post
Old 10-16-2016, 04:58 AM   #12
Iodine
getDare Succubus

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wolf007 View Post
So global warming is hoax, right? Am i right?

And getting on:

What would your dreampartner be like?
(physically and mentally)

What are your primary kinks/fetishes?(the ones you like the most)

Do you believe there are forces in the world beyond our knowledge?

Thanks for answering!!!

1) Thats ... a surprisingly hard question to answer. Honestly I dont know how to answer it but i'll do my best.

Woman: Physically: I'm honestly stumped on that one on one hand I have a thing for the stereotypical emo, they are just soo damn cute! On the other I also have a thing for redheads. Ideally she wouldn't be too skinny or too fat, and would be shorter than me.

Personality: Well thats a easier one, Ideally she would be smarter than me (not hard), rather outgoing, has a bubbly personality and likes bad jokes.

Men: Well thats even more difficult. Idealy it would be between the somewhat feminine guy (not the stereotypical feminine camp guy the media likes to portray. Seriously every time I see that I die a little inside) or a rather well in shape with some muscles but no too muscly guy with really short hair.

Personality: Well... rather feminine or rather manly, who likes bad jokes. (seeing a theme here?) Into video games and books and so forth.

2) I'm into more of the Foot fetish, orgasm denial, edging kinda stereotypical ones at the moment but that tends to change often.

3) I dont like talking about my opinion on this as my opinion is rather... vague. But if you are meaning something along the mystical side of things I am leaning on the side of yes, although given enough time and the right conditions i'm sure we (as in humanity) could probably puzzle them out to a point.

Take control of what you have power over instead of craving control over what you don't.

Mysterious hyperlink!

Last edited by Iodine; 10-16-2016 at 07:22 AM.
Iodine is offline   Reply With Quote