View Single Post
Old 10-02-2016, 07:03 PM   #15
Dr Jones

Hello my Sweets,

Here is how you are going to eat your cum:

Option A) Collect several loads, freezing them each time. Then heat and add a touch of gelatin and sugar to make a cum-jelly/Jell-O. Allow to set in the fridge and eat with a teaspoon. Report back to me as a comment or pm.

Option B) Cum standing up with a pair of underwear on the floor before you. The cum that lands on the underwear is to stay there and you will wear them dirty. The cum that lands on the floor is to be scooped up with crackers and eaten. Report back to me as a comment or pm.

Option C) Cum onto a hat and wear it in public. Eat a lolly-pop, wiping the cum slowly off of the hat with the candy between each suck to 'clean' the hat. Report back to me as a comment or pm.

Xox

Lady Jones
We're a young hetero couple (27 f & 29 m) from Australia (her) & the US (him) living in tropical Queensland. We're musicians, creative & sporty. No longer very active on this site but still keen for a laugh! xx

Likes: outdoors, public, sailing, tennis, streaking, fun and alternative, drinking, exchanging stories and ideas, games, banter, sports bets

Maybe: pics, giving commands

Dislikes: anal, insertions, pain, messy, prolonged, salad, being submissive, cam, demanding people
Dr Jones is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Dr Jones for this post: