Thread: Fiction: daughters fun
View Single Post
Old 09-24-2016, 12:47 AM   #49
Joker50
Distinguished Member

Jess lay on the horse, her dripping pussy still pulsing from her mothers attention. And then something else, the brush was back on her skin, this time different, as though she was being drawn and painted and it began to dawn on her what was happening.

‘Mum, do you have blindfold please, I am so tempted to try and look.’

Susie walked across the room and collected a silk scarf then returned to Jess prone body and tied the scarf gently around Jess head.

Once the blindfold was in place, Jess dropped her mind further in to this new experience, sometimes it was almost as though her father was tickling her and then he would touch her sex or her breasts and she would get wetter still.

Susie slipped a small object into her pussy and she began to feel the gentle hum of the egg, the vibrations in her body getting confused with the exquisite torture of the paintbrush. As this combination of pleasures worked her senses, behind the blindfold she was seeing colours flashing as an orgasm built, and then, the myriad of rainbows as the orgasm crashed through her body.

'Fucks sake Jess ,'she dimly heard her father say, 'Susie clean her up will you, good job that's last. No Susie, oh well if you must.'

In her semi stoned state she could only relate it to the tripping sensation she had on her sixteenth birthday when a friend had gone old school and they had dropped acid together.

Inwardly she smiled, it had crossed her mind she had been naked then too and pussy licked.

A second orgasm followed the first and then she heard her father telling her to stand and she found she could move quite freely. She stood and the brush completed its work on her body.

‘You need to take the blindfold off now Jess and then close your eyes so Harry can finish.’

Jess undid the blindfold and did as she was told. She felt the brushes around her face and then all was still.

‘What do you think Susie, acceptable?’

‘You haven’t lost your touch.’ She replied as she got herself up on the horse.
‘Jess’ she called, ‘you can open your eyes now and help your father as he colours me.’

An hour later and Jess had watched as Harry painted Susie and become curious as to how she too looked. Yes, she could see what was on her arms and legs and her breasts but every time she had tried to see more she had been called on to do something else. As Susie was finished off, Susie said to her ‘And now we will go to our room and see what we look like together.’

Standing in front of the mirror Jess was astounded, yes it looked like a paisley pattern of gold and red with the black as the guide but it was the purple that was tinting and emphasising her nipples and her pussy that she especially loved.

‘One minute mum,’ she said and disappeared off. When she came back, it was with her own make up tray, and the few places not painted she completed with purple nail varnish and lipstick.

Susie sat on the edge of the bed and watched Jess at work and having decided that there was no way she could get to that level of make up she told Jess to finish her make up too.

When Jess was finished with Susie’s make up they went down stairs. Harry was dressed in a medieval style robes and took great pleasure in taking them to the lounge where a camera was set up. He took picture after picture of them posing together and apart until he was satisfied.

The telephone rang and Harry answered it.

‘Hello Harry.’

‘Hello Peter, what and where?’

‘Oh Harry come on, I bet you are all ready to come along yourself and join in.’

‘Really, you do?’ Peter was almost incredulous that Harry might have something else to do as he continued, ‘you don’t want to watch your wife and daughter get the evening of their lives together.’

‘Two rules Peter. One, you film anything and I get a copy; Two this is the last time you ever you use either of them, so enjoy it.’

Susan knows the rules when she comes to my shop for help. Pay with her body. It has never changed Harold and it never will, you know what I know.’

‘Yes Pietro and don’t you forget I know about you too. Secrets have remained secrets, let us keep it that way, now; time and place please.’

‘Harry we should really stop this feud.

‘Stop using my wife and daughter as of now and its all forgotten.’

‘Oh that I could, but, I have promised tonight’s gang a lot of entertainment and a special surprise. They are looking forward to it.’

‘They are painted Peter; make sure they stay that way.’

‘Fuck you Harry!’ Peter broke off to collect his calm once more, ‘I will take very good care of them and yes I will make sure they stay as painted as I can.’

‘Good,’ Harry stood up a little taller, ‘then we both know what the score is and I will deliver them at?’

‘Oh how tedious’ there was an audible sigh, ‘I have forgotten to tell you,’ another sigh, ‘old house ten pm, 5a.m. collection, no earlier.’

‘They will be there.’ Harry said coldly as he hung up and walked back into the room.

Jess was clearly confused. ‘I don’t understand; You clearly don’t like Peter, who mum clearly has time for and mum doesn’t much care for Sylvie who also doesn’t think much of Peter but thinks the world of you.’

Harry ignored Jess and said to Susie, Old house at 10 so we better get going.’

‘You are going to Sylvie after dropping us.’ It wasn’t a question a simple statement of fact and Harry new only one word was enough.

‘Yes.’ He replied flatly.

‘Well fuck you both,’ Jess said loudly, breaking through something that was obviously buried deep inside, ‘I don’t understand what you have got me into but I do know I am going to get fucked tonight and I intend to have a lot of fun.’

Susie turned and smiled at her daughter, ‘Sorry Jess, this goes back before you were born.’

She turned to Harry and extended an arm out as she pulled Jess in with the other arm.

There was silence in the family hug until Jess said, ‘Urmm, do we dress or go naked?’

Laughter broke out and they smiled again.

‘We dress and we go,’ Susie replied.

‘One way or another we are all fucked tonight.’

Limits: Cbt, Anal. Pain. Poo. Family. Pics for the right person.
Joker50 is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 4 users say Thank You to Joker50 for this post: