Thread: 22/m ama
View Single Post
Old 09-21-2016, 09:46 PM   #27
mrpropel
Truth or Dare Junkie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Confidential View Post
No, I have never owned/used one. I would like to use one some day. The thought of someone owning me like that really makes me horny. I may be extremely dominant in my day-to-day behavior, but I'm incredibly submissive when I want to be. Being dominant all the time is really, really boring. Just go look up all the dares I've been giving out on Request TORD Online. It's all in the same domineering tone. :/ Why? Do YOU like it? Haha

I went to Chipotle near my work. I did not enjoy it. I wolfed down that thing in 5 minutes or less because I needed to get back to work to have a chat with my manager about some things. Aside from that incident though, the previous time I went out to eat, I think I went to AYCE sushi. Ironically, it was fucking delicious. I'm used to shit quality food which is why I cook everything myself. But, yes, I ate my money's worth haha

Swimming, once every four years. I'm excited for Katie Ledecky to just kill it in the 2020 Olympics. Also, +1 for one-piece swimsuits in diving.
Yeah it seems super hot! I really want one but I wouldn't have anyone to use it with. I've had a couple fantasies and ideas about me shaving all the hair off my body getting a couple of slutty clothes getting that cage and just being a straight sissy for like a week. I saw this one video of a sissy using a vibe on her caged up dick and cumming, I don't know why but it was super hot. I really want to do that, hands free cumming. But that's just me :P

hi there! hope you are having a great day! feel free to say hi to me on discord! `Bantering` love you all <3
mrpropel is offline   Reply With Quote