View Single Post
Old 08-30-2016, 10:04 AM   #13
annaw

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luthor View Post
Wow. Is that the only time you've had someone put you in a submissive position?

Quote:
I've fantasized about him calling me into his office, telling me I've done something wrong and punishing me by making me blow him or something
Almost as if though you were being blackmailed and had no choice? Is that fantasy influenced any by his appearance?
Sort of yeah. It ended only last november so I havn't had time really to find someone else. He made me submit to other men and women though. "lent" me out to some guy off the internet a couple of times.

He is pretty attractive, sure. I've always fantasized about being forced to have sex or being raped. I don't actually want to be raped though but the idea really turns me on.

Quote:
How much experience do you have with dares?
What is the best dare you have done?
Do you like being embarrassed/humiliated?
Have you ever had a wedgie?
Do you think wedgies would be a good dare and would you do them?

Havn't really done any from the internet. My master made me do stuff sometimes. "Challanges" we'd call them but I'm not sure that counts as dares.

If I can count our challanges me and my master used to do, I think the one that had me the most excited was when he made me go up to a guy, who looked alone, and ask if I could give him a blowjob.

I do like being embarrassed and humiliated :3

No. I've never had a wedgie.

I'm not sure if they would be a good dare, as I've never had one but I probably would give it a try once atleast.

Check out my finally finished story: My new life as a girl

I don't do dares and I won't send you pictures.

Kik: AnnaWestin93
Add me if you wan to talk!
annaw is offline   Reply With Quote