View Single Post
Old 08-30-2016, 06:36 AM   #6
annaw

Quote:
Originally Posted by bleonav06 View Post
How did you find the site?

Why did you decide to join?

What is your favorite section of the site?
Google. I was searching for someplace to post a story I had in mind and needed to find some place that didn't delete it because it contained "forced sex" or rape.

I decided to join for the reason above. It seems more and more fun the more I explore though

My favourite section so far is the story section I think. But I've just joined here so I don't know!

Quote:
What's you kinky secret? Have you told anyone?
Do you have a secret crush on someone who knows you?
I have a lot of kinky secrets! I don't really tell people about them, especially not my family of course.

One kinky secret that, I've never told anyone I guess, is that I used to have a master. I used to go to his home every day after school and do chores for him. I cleaned his apartment, washed his dirty laundry, did his dishes and cook for him before he came home. When he came home every day I always were to give him a blowjob before we ate dinner. After that he just ordered me around for the rest of the evening, making me do whatever. You know, normal slave stuff :P

I don't currently have a crush on anyone. I've fantasized about my boss a little but I wouldn't call it a crush.

Check out my finally finished story: My new life as a girl

I don't do dares and I won't send you pictures.

Kik: AnnaWestin93
Add me if you wan to talk!
annaw is offline   Reply With Quote