View Single Post
Old 08-25-2016, 03:09 PM   #38
AndreaSwallows
getDare Succubus

Default Hot Mess....wants MORE

Quote:
Originally Posted by wolf82 View Post
In the past, you allowed pervy office guy to operate your we-vibe app for a little bit and then in a later post you mentioned perhaps a certain female co-worker could possibly get involved in your games. Perhaps you should let that female co-worker of yours play with your we-vibe app some. Perhaps she should be allowed to play with it until you reach the edge. Actually, we shouldn't leave pervy office guy out of the fun. Perhaps all three of you could be getting a coffee or lunch while she plays with the app and he gets to sit back and watch the fun. I'm sure he would know what your female co-worker was doing with the app, and I'm sure it would drive him absolutely wild.
Sir Wolf..........so nice to hear from you again

Your idea sounds delicious, however I need to be a little cautious around pervy guy, he does creep me out a bit.

However, a little play with a female is something that immediately gets this slut dripping wet. Whenever I see a post from a woman, my heart races a bit, and I get a special little flutter.........if you know what I mean

Trying to focus on my work this afternoon, but honestly..two weeks of denial and this thread have made me a hot wet mess......

hope to hear more from you soon........

xoxoxo

Limits Anal, Blood, Scat or Piss, Children, Social Suicide, illegal.

available for tease and torment online, make me a wet desperate mess!