View Single Post
Old 08-23-2016, 03:42 PM   #9
AndreaSwallows
getDare Succubus

Default A mess, just a hot mess

Quote:
Originally Posted by mmhmm345 View Post
I'll be the first one to offer sweet Andrea an opportunity for some points.

Do an edge. At work. Skirt around your ankles in a bathroom stall, breasts against the cold wall by pulling her crotch chain, thanking me verbally after the edge.

That should be fun, right?
I had a quiet minute, off I went to the bathroom.

As soon as I entered, I was immediately aware of how cold it was, the a/c vent is right above the center stall. This only served to amplify the feeling of my already hard nipples.....

I closed the door behind me, and, as instructed by Mmhmm, immediately dropped my knee length skirt to the floor.

slowly unbuttoning my white blouse, I became increasingly aroused....imagining how you all must imagine me....awkwardly shuffling about in the stall....5 inch heels....skirt around my ankles.

I had difficultly positioning the knot on the crotch rope directly on my clit, as my hands were trebling with anticipation.

Blouse open, I felt the chill of the cold steel door as my breasts pushed against it.

Breasts forward, pushing hard against the door, ass out and ready, I began to slowly tug the rope....

my legs held tight together, the rope now enveloped by my swollen pink pussy lips, I could feel my wetness softening the feel of the rope as it absorbed my warmth, this only served to magnify the firmness of the knot that was tormenting my pulsing clit.

I imagined, yerned for, and craved the feel of my Sirs cock as I rode the edge.

mmmmm..........thank you Sir..........you've made quit a mess of me.

8 points.92 to go...........will I make it?

xoxoxoxo

Limits Anal, Blood, Scat or Piss, Children, Social Suicide, illegal.

available for tease and torment online, make me a wet desperate mess!