View Single Post
Old 08-22-2016, 02:09 AM   #9
MikeKawkIzBig

Default Thank You to everyone who asked for more of this story.

PART 3: Outside Fun

I awoke the next morning to my text tone going off. I rolled over and picked up my phone and looked at it. It took a few seconds for my eyes to adjust, I then realised that the text was from my blackmailer, my friends sister. The text read "Hey nude boy, don't forget to bring your laptop today so we can have some fun." She had also attached the nude picture I took the previous day. I guess it was her way of showing that she has power over me. I went downstairs and got ready and left for my friends house soon after breakfast. I arrived at my friend's house a little after 11:30am, my friends car wasn't there which meant he was already a work most likely. I parked my car, got out and grabbed my bag which had my laptop and the dreaded leotard inside. I got to the door and knocked. About a minute passed and there was no response. I decided to walk around the side of the house and try the back door. I made my way around the house and get to the backdoor. On the window I see a sign that reads, "Put your stuff through the cat flap and wait for me." I take off my bag and shove if through the cat flap. I stand back up and realise that I didn't read a part of the sign. This smaller writing reads, "That includes your clothes" complete with a winky face at the end. I look around the back yard and see no one, I think that it doesn't really matter because she has already seen me naked before. So I slide off my shoes and socks, strip off my shirt and drop my pants and boxers. I then pick them all up and shove them through the cat flap. As I wait for my blackmailer to show up a nice breeze flows by and feels great on my naked body. A few moments later my friends sister arrives, phone in hand. "I assume that you are going to take some pictures of me?" I ask as I stand there naked with my cock hanging down between my legs. She responds "Oh no honey, I already have." She then presses her phone up against the glass and shows me a few photos of me stripping out of my clothes. Each photo with one less piece of clothing. I determine by the angle that she was taking the photos from one of the Windows to my right. "Well, ok then, are you going to let me in so we can have some "fun"?" I ask. "Yes, but right after you pose for me nude boy, I love how kinky it is that you are stuck outside without any clothing. So exposed, I mean anyone could see you naked right now. Anyone could look over the fence and see and horny nude boy standing outside for everyone to see" she says with excitement. "Actually speaking of fences I want you to go over to the fence and pose for me. I will tell you how to pose, you just need to do it." She adds. I know that there is no point to argue so I reluctantly agree. She throws my shoes back through the cat flap and I put them on. I turn away from her and start to walk towards the fence, I hear faint camera snap sounds as I walk. I reach the fence and turn back towards her. "Now what?" I ask. "Ok first, pose like a star, spread eagle style." She demands. I posed as she demanded and I hear a camera snap. Another breeze blows by and it feels great on my cock and balls that I start to get aroused. "Now I want you to put your hands on your head" she demands once more. As I pose this time my cock starts to harden and starts to rise up in front of me as she takes the picture. "Someone must like either being naked outside or getting pictures taken of them, or maybe both. Now I want you to face the fence and bend over and spread your butt cheeks for me." By now I have a raging boner as I bend over that it presses against my stomach and I grab my ass cheeks and pull them apart for my picture to be taken. "Very good, that's all I need for now." I turn back to her and walk back towards the door, my cock bobbing with every step I take. I get to the door and she says suddenly "Stop, press your cock against the window and then your ass." Once again I obey, I press my hard cock against the window as she takes another snap, I then turn around and do the same with my ass. "Mmm I can't get over how much I love your cute ass, you have such a hot bubble butt, but somehow it is still cute and small." She says with a laugh. "Thanks I guess" I reply as she opens the door for me. I step inside as my hard cock points directly at her, she stares back at it. I then hear an unfamiliar voice. "Your right, he does have a cute bubble butt" I feel a hand grab a hold of my ass. I quickly spin around covering my cock as I see that my friends sister has invited a friend over to play aswell. They both start to laugh.

Limits :Showing face, eating anything, poo, social suicide, family

Kik: mkawk

Check out my continuation of "My Friends Little Sister Dominated Me" Any feedback would be appreciated.
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=271634

Last edited by MikeKawkIzBig; 08-22-2016 at 05:23 AM.
MikeKawkIzBig is offline   Reply With Quote